opeth in turkey?

thelegbra

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2008
hello,

i'm from turkey and i just noticed that biletix (ticketmaster company in turkey) announced that opeth is coming to turkey this june. i checked opeth.com but it wasn't there. if anyone from the band or organizers are reading this forums, is there any chance that we can confirm that?

thanks.

here's the link to english part of the website i mentioned: http://www.biletix.com/event.htm?id=JUNI2&locale=en

It might be that Opeth still hasn't updated the website, just wait a couple of days. If they won't update it, then wait for a forfeit of the other site :heh:

yea, thats what we're doing actually :) i just wanted to check it out if any organizers or members of the band are checking these forums ;)

Mike posts here often enough, but has no time to answer all those "plz coem to $random_country". I myself answered this just because was a slight variation from the usual "come to argentina plz". Anyway, prepare for a wagon of shit in the following hours.

Welcome to the board.

hehe i will be there.... Bide yeni PRSi imzalatırsak tam olacak. istibharat çalışmalarına başladık bile:D:D