Opeth sites

biggsy

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2005
Bendigo, Australia
www.myspace.com
Has anybody got any really good opeth websites? i dont know about everybody else, but i find the amount of news at opeth.com lacking. i seem to find out a lot more on this forum than from the official website. not whinging of course... i know mike does most of the website and he's a busy guy and all, so i just wanted to know if there was anywhere else. and dont worry about the links opeth.com gives. ive checked and half of them havent been updated since before damnation/deliverance.

biggsy said:
Has anybody got any really good opeth websites? i dont know about everybody else, but i find the amount of news at opeth.com lacking. i seem to find out a lot more on this forum than from the official website. not whinging of course... i know mike does most of the website and he's a busy guy and all, so i just wanted to know if there was anywhere else. and dont worry about the links opeth.com gives. ive checked and half of them havent been updated since before damnation/deliverance.

What do you want to know? What Mike is wearing every day? If there is any news it will be on the site. Stop checking it 10 times a day and maybe check once a week instead. Basically what I'm trying to say is get a life.

I actually did a redesign of their site for a school project. The site right now is not only visually boring, but content is just kind of thrown everywhere. The information architecture is just gah, crazy. That and it does not work in all browsers/operating systems.

But I think they do a great job content wise. It is just not very organized/does not look very good.

Jon Snow said:
What do you want to know? What Mike is wearing every day? If there is any news it will be on the site. Stop checking it 10 times a day and maybe check once a week instead. Basically what I'm trying to say is get a life.

actually id like to know simple things such as where i can possibly buy a ticket to the melbourne show later this year. actually any australian show. but seeing as there hasnt been any news about it posted at opeth.com, i thought maybe id search around for other sites. is that ok with you?

biggsy said:
actually id like to know simple things such as where i can possibly buy a ticket to the melbourne show later this year. actually any australian show. but seeing as there hasnt been any news about it posted at opeth.com, i thought maybe id search around for other sites. is that ok with you?

Simple things that the band probably doesn't know themselves, hence why it hasn't been posted on their site.

biggsy said:

Yea, I guess. lol
Go ahead.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
That was uncalled for!

\m/ \m/

biggsy said:

http://funeralportrait.com there you go:Spin: