Opeth is comin to Turkey(2008)?

Puritanic

just gtf!
Feb 11, 2008
ancyra
There is a rumour that Opeth is coming to Turkey this year.What do u (members from Turkey) think bout this rumour? Is it true or bullshit?

If St. Mike also clarifies this question:worship:,it will be better ...

yunanistan'a gelicekler.O başlık altında oraya kadar gelmişken Türkiye'ye de gelmelerini istemiştim ama tabiki herhangi bir cvp gelmedi :)
Yeni melekteki o konseri ve ilgiyi gördükten sonra gelmeleri lazım ama bilmiyorum...

pls mike'!!:kickass:

adsz.jpg

22 siyle 26 sı arası ısrarla boş duruyor.20-23 Haziran tarihleriyse Testament,Anathema,Orphaned Land.. ve daha açıklanacak bir sürü grubun yer alacağı Rock Alliance a,yeni adıyla Unirock Fest e denk geliyor.Bence 23 ünde efsane bir kapanış olacak.

Please dont turn us down Mike!You should put Turkey to that gap above,pleasee..

they'll be in Greece on the 9th of July.we were expecting they'd pass to turkey from there,just like the concert before but that's not gonna happen this time unfortunately I guess.but sooner or later we want to see OPETH in TURKEY this year,oh please

oh you feel sorry for that,well dont be.It doesnt mean very much to you when you hear about opeth is goin on a usa tour bec. that's routine.but it's much more precious when you
wait and wait and wait for an Opeth concert,even for rumours.and finally you see TURKEY in the official site and well that's some kind of feel you may never get I guess.then you count the days and when they are on the stage you should see the crowd in the place,they are all insane.I watch the dvds,bootlegs etc and get disappointed when I see the crowd.most of them look lifeless,unexcited compared to the crowd here.and what kind of country do you think turkey is,like iran or ıraq?you should overcome your ignorance about this issue.and I offer you to
see an Opeth concert in İstanbul, you won't get disappointed I assure that ;]

lol there's always a thread here with turkey folks begging opeth to go there. i feel so sorry you all live there

beg? they've been there twice..yes there's only one way to see opeth to beg like them or to suck Mr.Akerfeldt's dick like you..feel sorry for yourself.. :)

Well the interest for Opeth in Turkey seems rather high so you would think they´d play there more often,but they must have some reason not to play there so often i guess. Maybe the interest in the nearest countries aren´t that high that it´ll pay off that much to play in Turkey very often or something.
I at least know that if Opeth werent from Sweden they´d probably almost never play here either.

yes they dont come here much very often,I'd wished we could see them once a year.whatever but at least they should give us the chance to see them once after a new album is released.opeth has a huge fan mass here,so there isnt an audience problem or whatever for the concerts.and it isnt much more harder to come to turkey than going to greece.I dont know if there are other problems,I hope not

i've heard that there are lots of bands/musicians who will visit Turkey this year such as Metallica,Judas Priest,Testament,Björk,Mark Knopfler,Lenny Kravitz,Chris de Burgh etc..i'm sure that Opeth will be there for the new album this summer or fall..Turkey is a nice country and has an incredible audience i know.I've been there many times for concerts..