Opeth dvd , post your opeth pictures !

Beth these ultra sexy, manly, shirtless pics are for you...:p

shirtless.jpg

shirtless2.jpg

Shirtless pics make me feel cool...:lol:

haha, wow, thanks! :D
you two are like twins now.......

hehe thorns actually already has pics of me......okay so I guess I'll scan another one, you will receive an email from me sometime, I promise ;)

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
Beth these ultra sexy, manly, shirtless pics are for you...:p

shirtless.jpg

shirtless2.jpg

Shirtless pics make me feel cool...:lol:

*snicker* That reminds me of all the tattoo magazines that will put a naked chick on the cover when her tattoo is on her arm...:lol:

p.s. Opeth 'O' tats are lame....no offense but they are....:D

oh...and I almost forgot to mention unoriginal too...:)

So what if u think they are unorigonal. Its the same as wearing a shirt of a band you like, ur not the only person with one, but you are showing that u support them and enjoy their music, its just a more extreme way i guess; personally i couldnt give a fuck about your opinion, but everyone is entitled to one...so now you have mine.

Triste It's not my fault I'm a lame and increbily cliche fanboy. Hell, I whole heartedly admit I am! hehe It's times like this when I say to myself, well at least I don't listen to shit hair metal like Motley Crue. :p ;)

EDIT: Oh and you know you want me mamita chula :p (hehe jk jk)

Originally posted by ThyWyrM
So what if u think they are unorigonal. Its the same as wearing a shirt of a band you like, ur not the only person with one, but you are showing that u support them and enjoy their music, its just a more extreme way i guess; personally i couldnt give a fuck about your opinion, but everyone is entitled to one...so now you have mine.

:lol: Seems like I touched a nerve here....no need to get your panties all in a bunch...Like I said...I'm not trying to be offensive, I'm just telling you how it is. And it seems like you DO give a fuck about my opinion or else you wouldn't have gotten so worked up over it...:) This isn't the first time (and it probably won't be the last) I've stated my opinion about ANY band tattoos...it seems like every month or so there's some kid who thinks that it would be so 'kewl' to get an Opeth tattoo and they were the first ones to think of it....not so. But hey, I'm not the one with it so ultimately, who cares? I'll just laugh at you anyway....:D

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
Triste It's not my fault I'm a lame and increbily cliche fanboy. Hell, I whole heartedly admit I am! hehe It's times like this when I say to myself, well at least I don't listen to shit hair metal like Motley Crue. :p ;)

EDIT: Oh and you know you want me mamita chula :p (hehe jk jk)

Yeah, I know how you kids feel about any metal that was made before 1995 or that you can't order from The End...:p ;)

And sorry to burst your bubble Thorns, but you really wouldn't be able to handle a woman like me...I'm way out of your league...:saint: