A potential problem for Opeth?

KennonKun

Aug 16, 2003
PA, USA
Visit site
The official site is the only place that says that Opeth wants drawn pictures of the band for the next release. However, the site doesn't say that Per joined the band, although that has been confirmed here. That means... That Opeth may be getting a lot of good pictures without Per in them. I don't think that's a good thing...

yes, this is a problem.....i am going to do a pic of the band with per, then also draw the per segment without per, so it can be placed over the pic of per...therefore, i will have solved that problem.

I believe that it has been confirmed. In order to solve the problem, they just need to update the site and make sure it says that Per has joined and that they want pictures of the band on the main page.

Eh... I can't find the topic, but even if it is unconfirmed, artists won't know whether or not to draw pictures with Per or without Per. I guess the site should've waited to announce their plan for the pictures until the news about Per came out.

Is Per a permanent member of Opeth?

Yes he is, and here's why:
[Mikael] We're going to hire Per (e.n. I think) as a permanent 5th member. He's been our session keyboard player for 2 years and I think he fits to Opeth, he's an excellent musician, he knows all the songs and he can write music! I'm sure he'll bring fresh ideas and add something extra to Opeth. I'm looking forward to working with him.