Opeth dvd , post your opeth pictures !

Ytse

www.bootlegmania.net
Jul 12, 2001
USA
www.bootlegmania.8m.com
Since Opeth is coming to town, I said I might aswell mix the whole show I have and put on a dvd and hand it to the band..

Im currently working on it, I have many ideas and one of them is a gallery of live pictures from their last USA tour in 2001... I need some help here, if you have any live pictures of Opeth.. Please send them to me

here is the ftp info for who knows to use it

ftp : opeth.dynip.com
user : opeth
pass : pics

the server is online most of the day, if you cant access it then you can just email them to me at bootlegmania@hotmail.com

your name will be shown with your pictures !

are you gonna print more copies and make this avalible through your site?

Originally posted by Ytse
mostlikely yea, I'm planning to meet them at ny show to give them copies,unless the band wishes otherwise its gonna be available.

so if this dvd turns out good,are you gonna print like 1000 copies or something through a record company.im not sure how this stuff works?

Do they have to be live ??? I would love to have this one with them on the DVD ...

__hr_Opeth.jpg

Originally posted by Ytse
so anyone has any live pictures ?

so how much progress have you made.

if possible,you should get in contact with the people who filmed the other opeth bootlegs,and ask for there input also.

no I dont have a deadline anymore, it wasnt just possible that I could finish it and burn till the nyc show, so Im doing some other things now.

after opening this thread I noticed the live pictures at the official site, not sure if Im still doing the gallery thing, if I do I might use the pictures from the site.

Get everyone who has opeth tat's to foto em, and put them on in like a "Devotion" section;) i have one if u decide its a good idea hahhaah:D

Originally posted by ThyWyrM
Get everyone who has opeth tat's to foto em, and put them on in like a "Devotion" section;) i have one if u decide its a good idea hahhaah:D

haha, GREAT idea....! Get mine, get mine!!!

I can dig up the old thread where it was posted :D