Reamping project (need help)

CaptainK1rk

New Metal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Macedonia
Hi, guys.
We're a band from Macedonia and we need some help from anybody interested in guitar reamping and drum touch-up (or drum replacement) for practice.
I was looking through this forum and I've seen a lot of responses for reamping and such, and I was thinking maybe some of you guys have the time to do this and help us out.
It’s a rather big project, 9 songs, some of them have 2-3 guitars, some have A LOT MORE, and drums are DHFS bounced audio tracks or MIDI.
If anybody is interested I can upload the files on FTP song by song or all of them.
Thanks in advance.:worship:
http://www.myspace.com/holocaustmk

Yeah man! Upload the tracks. I am sure somebody will be able to help you out. I love threads like this because I get practice mixing and also helping somebody out. Upload the drums as MIDI and audio files if you can.

Wow, that was a quick reply! :kickass:
So, PostMortem1666, are you interested on working on the drums only, or do you want to do the reamping too?
Anyway, I'll upload the files as soon as I export them from the project and I'll drop a link.
Thank you.

I just got my Multiface today, and expect the reamp unit to arrive within the next day or two, so I'd be happy to give it a shot.

Make sure to put up the raw DI tracks along with a rough export of the mix, without the guitars included.

Hey guys, thanks for your interest in this.
I've uploaded the MIDIs
It'll take some time to upload the guitars and drum tracks, because they're about 9GBs. :erk:

@ Moonlapse: rough export of the mix, without the guitars? Explain, pls.

Well if you want someone to reamp guitars for you, the best thing to do is export the DI guitar tracks individually, and then export a rough mix of the track without guitars alongside that, so the people reamping can pull a tone that will work in context of your music.

Um, sorry, but the upload here is sooo bad, it took me 3 days to upload all the tracks (~9GBs).:erk:
Try download managers, it'll be easier and faster for you (and me).
I suggest this. It downloads from FTP and you can schedule it to download all the files simultaneously.
Cheers!

Thanks man. I'd enjoy it even more if I didn't have to do impulse-based recording! I'm really disappointed with the impulse technology and all the impulses out there. Gonna need to figure a way round an ISO closet or something!