Working on my ReAmping skill, in need of some help.

Contra Studio

Jul 13, 2011
Hell Paso
Hi guys I'm trying to get better at reamping. Was wondering if any one had some DI Gtr tracks that I could DI for you, so I can get better then it. I have a 1995 Duel Rec, & 1988 5150 block letter. Cabs I have are 1960 Marshall, Mesa over size, and 5150 cab all 4x12. Mics 57, i5, 421, 609, & 212 akg. Just ask me what it is you want me to use. Thanks for anyone of your DI's and help..

Moss out

I don't have any (I'm not a guitar player :)), but out of all those that you can find on this forum I would recommend the ones posted by "aix" as part of his mixing-practice-thread... They're amazingly clean and clear, and really well played - definitely one of the best DI tracks I've heard on this forum... Here's the link of the thread:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/rate-my-mix-tone-threads/706835-mixing-time-log-style-song.html

I hope that aix won't mind for sharing this since the original thread and files in it are public in the first place...

Enjoy

Hey guys thanks for all the replies. I few of you sent me some files and I'll be happy to do them all. I'm out of town with work for a while but I'll get them done.