FREE Reamps - first 5 people (5150, Diezel, Marshall)..............................

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Hey everyone,

If anyone is interested in "free" reamps, I'm offering free reamping for the first 5 people that send me their DI tracks. (A backing track is also required for reference.)

I intern at a fully functioning commercial recording studio and have access to some great amps, mics, outboard gear, and most importantly... a well treated and amazing sounding room for tracking guitars. My friend that owns and runs the studio has agreed to partner with me on this venture, but we need some business first before we can start charging for our services.

In exchange for doing this for you, you agree to letting me put your track on the studio website as a sample reamping track for prospective customers. (We will not claim it as our own work, but use it simply as a sample for future customers wanting reamping or production/tracking/editing/mixing/mastering services.)

Amps:
Peavey 5150 original block-letter
Diezel Herbert (It's a pre-modded one and was a prototype, #6.)
74' Marshall JMP Super Lead MK-2 100 watt.

Cabs:
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster V30's
Diezel 4x12 stereo V30's
Marshall 1960BHW Handwired Series 120 watt script logo 4x12 cab w/ celestion g12h-30 speakers.

Mics:
Shure sm57's x5, sm58's, sennheiser 421 mdii's x4, Advanced Audio (AA) CM414x3, AA CM47 tube mic, AA CM fet 47, EV RE-20, AKG D112, Neumann KM184, AKG 451b stereo pair, oktava MC 012-01

PM me if you're interested. :cool:

Man I would love one reamp!!! Although I will be able to get to my pc studio just at night... Would you mind reserving one slot for me, as I can't send you a DI now?
Cheers!!!

Man I would love one reamp!!! Although I will be able to get to my pc studio just at night... Would you mind reserving one slot for me, as I can't send you a DI now?
Cheers!!!

Sure! Reserved.

3 more slots available as of now.

Also, just so everyone knows, I'm hoping to get these reamps done this weekend, or by early next week. Sorry they won't be a super quick overnight turnaround.

sent ya a PM, I'm in the same boat as fenixdoido. I have DIs ready to go but couldn't send until I got home tonight

Ok guys, all full for now. The guys above this post are the last ones. (If any of them don't send me their DI's and back out, I will let everyone know if another spot opens up.)

Don't worry, I might do more of these in the future, so keep yer eyes peeled. :)

Cheers!

you guys suck :D would love to have some songs reamped as well.. but anyway, nice offer! i'm just always too slow for stuff like that :D