Vocalists for collaborations wanted!

HollowmanPL

May 29, 2008
I'm really sorry for starting here new thread but I'm lost :)There are few cool guys here that wanted to do some collaboration stuff but I can't find the thread thread where we've been talking and sending links so I'm sorry in advance for starting new (a little OT) thread here.
So...
I'm looking for some vocalists to put some guest vocals on my tracks for Dead Bread (www.facebook.com/deadbread)
The main thread was here - http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ting-my-death-metal-project.html#post10304975
So if there;s anyone intersted in puting some vocals please put some directions here or send me a PM.

Cheers
Matt

Im still game. I did that zombie death metal one last october or whatever if you recall. I can srnd ypu a couple mew things as a reference if you want.

Also an interesting note, I realized that the guy you got to do vocals on Sattarak was actually Dayton(Emeticgore on UM) who also used to regularly post here on Bloodbath forums. Lots of good vocalists in these parts haha. Small world I guess.

Lol I dont think that was him, maybe Tumn. He just sort of lost interest in forums and dropped off the radar shortly after Grave demise EP. I dont think there was any ill will or anything. I do remember when he joined though he was really picky about production and vocals and there were some debates and bitching, but he later started to lighten up on that stuff amd appreciate different prduction styles.

If I had recording equipment I would love to. I'm thinking of buying some at some point this year, I've been wanting to get into recording for a while.

So here's the song I made for Dead Bread with Stefan :)

and a little video of recording drums (audio/video sync fucked up...)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhwjp9FS-Q4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqDmIoEhpWKf03bd8qJeDIw[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
i play some bass, if anyone wants to do some collaboration.

5ad6c8f9897f923139508114de14254e39448111a2df182724814d9322721861.jpg

Damn I was looking for basist for this song..ehhhh I forgot :p

anyway here's latest PL-SWE-USA collaboration

Last edited by a moderator: