Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh! Well! I was at a hill with other 2 persons. A bit further there were a bunch of guys that didnt notice us! They talked a bit loudly and we could listen what they said to each other! :rolleyes:

Well that conversation was to laugh about! What do men say to each other?! :p :lol:
But it gets bore soon! :D :p

What do men say to each other?!

Usually something along the lines of:

"The adversion of people in the country to, say, corn puffs or some similar pseudo-sweetened breakfast cereal is a concern to all of us with orange trees. However, the sadistic tendencies of long distance phone plans as they pertain to non-bleeding substances staggers the mind. MY LEFT EYE IS TRYING TO CLAW IT'S WAY OUT OF MY HEAD!!! ...is that a laser?"

...or something to that effect. We get all "normal", as you like to call it, when women are around. Heh, I'd tell you about the dancing caffinated rolodex rituals... but I think your female minds could only digest so much truth about men at any given time.

Wow, I'm so amazed :rolleyes:

And that's what some women (like me) say to each other when we get together at the uni or any other place: "A particle and its antimatter particle annihilate when they meet: they disappear and their kinetic plus rest-mass energy is converted into other particles (E = mc2). For example, when an electron and a positron annihilate at rest, two gamma rays, each with energy 511 keV, are produced. These gamma rays go off in opposite directions because both energy and momentum must be conserved. The annihilation of positrons and electrons is the basis of Positron Emission Tomography (PET). When a proton and an antiproton annihilate at rest, other particles are usually produced, but the total kinetic plus rest mass energies of these products adds up to twice the rest mass energy of the proton (2 x 938 MeV)."

I love this stuff :D :D :D

Alright then, maybe from a more philosophical perspective, taking both Zen Buddhism and Quantum Physics into account, you might me interested to read the stuff written by Satori here on the Opeth forum. I found it rather fascinating, myself.

Errr... mostly the stuff near the bottom of the first page.

Pah! Angel Holocaust, you must have copied this from a book :rolleyes: :p

Oh, bwahahahah, btw when Angel and I saw a terrible car accident (well, in fact we arrived there about 30 seconds after the bus and the car collided. 1 guy died) in Budapest. While I was worrying about the guy laying on the ground in a lake of blood (I didn't know he was already dead), Angel started talking about physics, like how fast the car must have run, where exactly it must have hit the bus to fly to the place where he car was etc :rolleyes: :confused: :D :D
Cute bebe!!! :D

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
Alright then, maybe from a more philosophical perspective, taking both Zen Buddhism and Quantum Physics into account, you might me interested to read the stuff written by Satori here on the Opeth forum. I found it rather fascinating, myself.

Errr... mostly the stuff near the bottom of the first page.

Hmm, it must be interesting but I'm atheist... but maybe I could give it a try some day!!!

Originally posted by Evilho
Pah! Angel Holocaust, you must have copied this from a book :rolleyes: :p

Oh, bwahahahah, btw when Angel and I saw a terrible car accident (well, in fact we arrived there about 30 seconds after the bus and the car collided. 1 guy died) in Budapest. While I was worrying about the guy laying on the ground in a lake of blood (I didn't know he was already dead), Angel started talking about physics, like how fast the car must have run, where exactly it must have hit the bus to fly to the place where he car was etc :rolleyes: :confused: :D :D
Cute bebe!!! :D

Of course I've copied that from one of my books!!! Don't you think I know all of this so precisely by heart?!?!?! (In fact, I just know half of this by heart ;) )

Oh, and I'm a scientist-to-be not a doctor-to-be, I was just acting like one!!!! :lol: Besides, due to the impact with the bus, I knew that the guy was already dead :p

Actually, it's all pretty much completely atheistic discussion, mostly focusing on existentialism and the parallels that can be found to it within science, and other random blathering and spewing of half-baked ideas (that was mostly me, though).

AND! I dunno, for a while there, I was rather afraid you HADN'T copied that out of a textbook... AHHH!!! ROBO-PHYSICIST CHICK!!
(ducks for cover)

Well, as I said, I know that stuff, but not that precisely, but that's the stuff I see basicaly everyday at the uni, and I know pretty well how to memorize that one day before an exam :p :p :p

Atheism and existentialism, two topics that when related can end up in sth very interesting... I just don't like to read things that put religion above science cause it irritates me very very much!