Aaaaah!!!!!

Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
Something happened to my poor comp and I cannot tunr it on again. I will have to bring it to the service which means that till then I have to use my dad's or my mom's comp which again means that I won't be online on MSN till the comp is ok again (which I hope will happen...) :( . Till then you can either reach me by email or on AOL as Metalpicsch
Seems like this was the final stab into my London plans.. :cry:

I ask for one minute of silence...

My good old Compaq Armada 1700 passed away on the 21st of November at 1am CET. His death was unexpected tho painless. We all hope that he's doing well wherever he is now and that there he will never have to suffer of a full harddisc
sad0224.gif

R.I.P.
sad0144.gif

We also deeply hope that it will be able to rescue his soul and so continue the work on the new design of the Metalpics.ch... aye

hm, my condolences as well, but are you sure it's all dead? normally comps don't die out of the blue. i guess it's just one component that needs fixing.
does it at least beep when you turn it on?

Eos said:

My good old Compaq Armada 1700 passed away on the 21st of November at 1am CET. His death was unexpected tho painless. We all hope that he's doing well wherever he is now and that there he will never have to suffer of a full harddisc
sad0224.gif

R.I.P.
sad0144.gif

We also deeply hope that it will be able to rescue his soul and so continue the work on the new design of the Metalpics.ch... aye
A Compaq Armada??!! You must be blind by now with that awful screen. I thought no one had one of those anymore. :D Maybe some computer museum will buy it from you. :D Wanna buy a new one? I can arrange that. :D

Achernar said:
A Compaq Armada??!! You must be blind by now with that awful screen. I thought no one had one of those anymore. :D Maybe some computer museum will buy it from you. :D Wanna buy a new one? I can arrange that. :D
Can you get me a cheap laptop? I know I'm not a bird like but..

i can help to find a good laptop if the consultant needs to be heterosexual and that.. :)

Eos said:

sad0224.gif

R.I.P.
sad0144.gif

oh fuck, it sounded like Archenar. scaryyy o_O

VultureCulture said:
hm, my condolences as well, but are you sure it's all dead? normally comps don't die out of the blue. i guess it's just one component that needs fixing.
does it at least beep when you turn it on?
Probably it's the powerboard. To fix thatone would cost around 400Euro and I payed 500 for it last year *g*

Achernar said:
A Compaq Armada??!! You must be blind by now with that awful screen. I thought no one had one of those anymore. :D
:loco: The screen was quite good actually ;)

Achernar said:
Maybe some computer museum will buy it from you. :D Wanna buy a new one? I can arrange that. :D
Nope, I think I will decorate my room with it's parts :D *trying to scare Mehdi..gg*
I was saving money for the new cam and I'm surely not going to spend it for a new notebook now. My dad has got one comp he doesn't need (was supposed to become a server but he just didn't have the time to do it), I have a mouse and we surely have some keyboards left in the basement. I only meed a screen now but that shouldn't be a big problem (long lives Ebay!! *g*)

Bastet said:
accept my heartfelt sympathy, eos

*silence*
Thank you my dear! I feel better allready since there's a little light at the end of the tunnel.. I will go to the compy shop tomorrow so they can copy the files from the HD on a CD. Life will seem worth living again then :D *scarying Mehdi even more*