Aaron Gillespie Drums - Signature Sample Library

Really like them but only one racktom in each kit?

same thing i though... as for bfd i doesn´t care as you can copy a tom and tune it but in the kontakt interface you can´t... few more cymbals would be nice too. this count for many sample packs. you´re too limited.

edit: is it just me or does this think got a strong machine gun feeling on the snare? sounds not bad, but maybe more pop music than metal.

Hey, thanks for listening to these samples! Definitely taking these comments into consideration for the next go-around. These sounds really shine when you're blending the samples into a mix to make your existing drums better. I personally use the Battery kits quite a bit for creating something from scratch as well, but I could see where someone would want a more multi-sampled approach for highly detailed tasks. As far as the one rack tom thing - That's Aaron's preferred setup now, so we wanted to stay true to that. Anyway, really appreciate you taking the time to check them out. If you have any questions, please let me know.

edit: is it just me or does this think got a strong machine gun feeling on the snare? sounds not bad, but maybe more pop music than metal.

I bought them and yes, it's like this for every kit piece. Just 1 sample per velocity. Really disappointing, since I think the samples themselves sound really good. Probably works for blending underneath other drums, but the cymbals are just useless this way.

j17y3q.png

The price is the cost of the design and what it cost to record it, but I've never heard of A A Ron before..
I recently bought the "Everything Bundle" from here, and that's half the price..
Not that I think there's anything wrong, the examples sound good, but right now I could get Superior Drummer 2 for around twice that price..