Abigail Williams Video premier on MTV

oh fuck i love these guys, they really hit the spot! this just might be the best song on the album but honestly its a tough call.:worship: bowage

after my recording experience last weekend i have even more respect for the whole process of making kickass metal records so hats off to abigail and the gang and the man himself mr murphy!

this is EXACTLY what mtv needs, more blast beats, more shred, more "grymm" vox and obviously . . .

MORE FUCKING COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait this song doesnt have cowbell! james what were u thinking?

edit: metaltastic, im an ibanez-a-holic too its okay dont feel bad lol honestly i still remember going to the music store after i saved up for a gibson and then i walked out with an ibanez and an amp lol the best part is that i prefer my ibanez over the les paul any day!

I get pissed of by this song.
Perfect intro, that sets you in this really "evil" mood, and then the blastbeats start. :erk:

Still pretty cool song though, but I don't think that the song and the intro fit together that well.

The blastbeats are as evil and awesome as it gets, go back to your 80s :heh:

I love this band and the video seems cool to me. The only thing in videos like this that irk me sometimes is that the singer doesnt have a mic, so it tends to make the vocalist look awkward at moments.

I love this band and the video seems cool to me. The only thing in videos like this that irk me sometimes is that the singer doesnt have a mic, so it tends to make the vocalist look awkward at moments.

Yeah I wish the singer had a mic too haha... Either way, cool to see these guys doing so well!

The video is on YouTube for you guys like me who don't live in the States and can't watch it on MTV's page.

The blastbeats are as evil and awesome as it gets, go back to your 80s :heh:

Blastbeats are tough and mean, but their not evil in that "I want to skin you and make a coat"-evil way. :lol:

Dude, if I could I would, but our timemachine is broken, and Doc doesn't want to help us until we have made the world of music kickass again! :erk:

I agree on the no mic thing being slightly awkward, but having seen quite a few videos where singers have done this, Ken actually looks pretty fucking awesome. Tbh, any metal video with a girl as ridiculously hot as the keyboard player from Abigiail Williams is good in my books. Loving the shot that shows only her chest :p

Seriously fucking well done AW! It's amazing to think how far these guys have come considering they were split up not all that long ago. I wish them all the best of luck in the future, and hope their success means they'll be touring England again at some point in the not too distant future :p

I agree on the no mic thing being slightly awkward, but having seen quite a few videos where singers have done this, Ken actually looks pretty fucking awesome. Tbh, any metal video with a girl as ridiculously hot as the keyboard player from Abigiail Williams is good in my books. Loving the shot that shows only her chest :p

Seriously fucking well done AW! It's amazing to think how far these guys have come considering they were split up not all that long ago. I wish them all the best of luck in the future, and hope their success means they'll be touring England again at some point in the not too distant future :p

Yeah definantly. Like I said that my only complaint and very retarted random complaint at that haha. Either way like you said the band rules and I am stoked they are back doing it again.

Thanks a lot guys.

Needless to say I dont like the video... for many reasons...
And yeah they told me not to use a mic, which sucks because now I look like a tool ha.
And apparently the video premiered on headbangers ball last night in mono... you could only hear one guitar but the Testament and whitechapel videos were both stereo and sported better sound quality because of this.

Thanks a lot guys.

And yeah they told me not to use a mic, which sucks because now I look like a tool ha.
And apparently the video premiered on headbangers ball last night in mono... you could only hear one guitar but the Testament and whitechapel videos were both stereo and sported better sound quality because of this.

speaking of tools.... MTV=:puke:

You've got my sympathy bro. Killer song regardless :D

And apparently the video premiered on headbangers ball last night in mono...

Wow... that is awful. WTF?

"You have MONO"

Era%20Vulgaris.jpg

For what its worth man, i dig the video :headbang: But above all the song is fucking sick brother, and imho at the end of the day thats all that matters.
Your lead player is a BEAST.

ken: this was done under the london bridge...as in Lake Havasu, Arizona? must have looked strange to tourists in hawaiin shirts and brown socks with sandals to bear witness to the event.

or was it really in london? that seems a bit more metal to me. the searing heat and blinding light of the desert never seemed very metal when I lived there.

mad props either way. you're actually doing something with your music, which is more than myself or many others can say.

ken: this was done under the london bridge...as in Lake Havasu, Arizona? must have looked strange to tourists in hawaiin shirts and brown socks with sandals to bear witness to the event.

or was it really in london?
yes, it was in London in the UK

Thanks a lot guys.

I think I recall a similar problem with one of the first Through the Eyes of the Dead videos on HBB.

The recording sounded ok on CD but the Video sounded terrible like Mono or something. Every Weekend it played.

I think this was great!

Music is killer. I like the video too.

Much better than Arch Enemy Ravenous Video.

That looks like it had a Wedding Veil over the camera the whole time.

Major Props to James and Ken's crew!

JB: I do not need
KG: He does not need
JB: A microphone
KG: A microphone
JB: My voice is fucking
KG: Fucking
JB: POWEEERRRFUUUUULLL! AH-AHHHHHHHHH!