Aborym and Axis

Christopher

blunt fanfare trauma
Oct 24, 2003
Visit site

Say Emi, where exactly did Aborym get to? I just caught up to a months old post of yours that revealed a trio of bands fall from code666. Specifically Aborym when it comes to my tastes. Any information on where they keep themselves now? I'll be sure to drop in on their website again, but the last time I had, I observed no news of their departure. That is a shame really, for I thought they fit into C666's roster quite nicely. At least there is still AOP contaminating these grounds,because i've been indulging in their last record more thoroughly and find myself a bit mistaken over my past opinions concerning their degrees of industrial influence. There's definitely more than that at work too, and all you need is a few extra listens for a comprehensive absorption.

I was going to ask that fella about their split with Blut Aus Nord that was scheduled many a month ago, but having already read about the fate of that plan from their own forum, it wouldn't be prudent to continue enquiry. and for anyone else that reads this post, I recommend Blut aus Nord alongside the many new wave of extreme metal groups coming out that partake in the industruial influence. Theirs is a more subtle handling though, involving more of a change in sound and tones rather than styles. Another record that must be whirled a few times before you can really sink into it.

that's all I have.

:zombie:

hello christopher, yes Aborym are looking for a new label, the deal with code666 was just for one album (WNHI).
I think that they are now looking for a bigger label, to get more support (expecially for tours) which is logical.

hello christopher, yes Aborym are looking for a new label, anyway we didn't receive any offers from Code666. We're just esttimating new contract but nothing is fixed yet. I don't believe in BIG label, as well I don't believe i labels in general. Anyway code666 did a good work for us.

On line the new official ABORYM web site.
url: http://www.kaoskulture.com/aborym/intro.htm
or
url: http://www.aborym.org

NEW T-SHIRTS available.
New forum on line

Enjoy.
:hotjump:

So it sounds like an intentional veering away from the sound realized for WNHI? Hmmm...the only thing confusing me is the word "mystical". When it comes to metal, or the vibe/mood/philosophy, in the case of Aborym, how should mystical be interpreted? I'm curious...

thanks,

Chris

Donnow how to describe our new stuff man. It's not easy to explain, also 'coz we've just 3 full songs ready right now.. When I say MSYTICAL I want to say MYSTICAL..: just think we're working with 7 synths in real time.. so orchestrations and keyboards pattern sounds really macabre and obscure. Some parts remind me the first Emperor stuff.. even I don't like to name bands or styles.. I really like new stuff and how is coming out. The new album will be a new kick on the face ov god.

That sounds pretty interesting. macabre sounds are always welcome. When I think of mystical, I tend to think of atmospheric, quasi symphonic dark ambient soundtrack stuff. Or Monumentum's In Absentia Christi. That was sort of mystical to me. great record by the way.