About Angels Don't Kill...

I Think it's kinda lame that three of the best bodom hits were taken from a soundtrack.

As you said, it's three of their best hits. Does it really matter what influenced them? As long as the music is so good as to be considered the best a great band delivered, I think not :)

Honestly, I find that pretty awesome that Alexi got those skills to integrate external element into his music, I do it all the time and they aren't "rip-of" but just a clin-d'oeil to artists he like, I'm doing pretty often and what I prefer is when I make people hear my music and they say "dude, you are talking of "this" thing" "it's that song, in the background, right?" "isn't that a quote from that?" etc

I only sounds the same at the end of the little keyboard bit and the bass lines. They resemble the riff where Alexi is saying when you appear as an angel. I think Miami Vice is one of Alexi's favourite movies or something anyways. Angels is better \m/

Payback definitely seems really similar to Hate Me.

Ahwell, doesn't put me off the fact that it's awesome.

However, I would say that Angels Don't Kill doesn't sound as familiar - I probably wouldn't have picked it up.

Yea you can really hear angels don't kill in the melody

An example of ripping off would be where Vanilla Ice used the riff from Queen's "Under Pressure" while where Alexi has mad
variations of the Jan Hammer's melodies. I'm not sure where copyright stands when Bodom use all the quotes from films
and the classical sections.