about fucked skeletons and expensiv hotdogs!

[KOTNO]Narrot

Eats and spits corpses...
Sep 2, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
dynamo open air...!!! it was great...tho the food was extremely expensiv 3,50€ for an hamburger (=3,50US$!!!). i saw the following bands:

MAIN STAGE
12.00 - 13.00 uur DEAD SOUL TRIBE

for those who not know, dead soul tribe, is the new bands of buddy lackey (sp?) ex psych waltz!! the music and the performance was ok and i have the debut cd and love it, but it'S not the kind of music you want to hear live....it was somehow boring...! they played one or two psyh waltz songs as far as i remember....

13.30 - 14.30 uur PAIN OF SALVATION

arg....gay music for gay ppl....

14.50 - 15.40 uur ZIMMERSHOLE

great and funny....tho they are very macabre...as in the topic the singer some kind of plastic skeleton after saying 'this song is about yer mother'....but that was the least funny part.
actually i loved the manowar and halford parody they made and the posing of the singer!!! just a big joke....

16.05 - 16.55 uur STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

the main reason for me to go there! they are the best live band i know....they kicked so much ass....so intense and heavy. they played new songs....and i say they were the weakest oint of the set but songs as SYL, detoc, oh my fucking god are total killers!!!

17.20 - 18.15 uur FINNTROLL

i've already seen them once and that'S enough....they are not that kind of band that i'd watch over and over again....ok but not amazing!!!

18.40 - 19.35 uur OPETH

HELL YEAHHHHH! they played leper affinity, drapery falls, demon of the fall, white smth (do not remember) and one or two other songs....they are amazing musicians and i love they polite and kind way they act on stage!!! mikeal looks somewhat like hansi of blind guardian ;). the second best band of the fest!!!

19.30 - 20.30 uur DEATH ANGEL

actually i have to admit that i am not a Death angel fan but since they are a legend i wanted to see'em. actually i was kinda disappointed.....they were not thrashy, heavy enough....and...what kind of thrash band is that playing with one basedrum?? hu???.......

after DA we left, missing CoB and soulfly....

had a great trip spent much money....and finally realized that SYL beats nevermore and slayer in live performances!!!!

Glad yo uposted this. Im off now for real, I read it tomorrow or later tonight.

LE

hahahahah, I almost wrote my name BIG N, hahahaha, it must have been a PM flash back hahhahaha

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
dynamo open air...!!! it was great...tho the food was extremely expensiv 3,50€ for an hamburger (=3,50US$!!!). i saw the following bands:

MAIN STAGE
12.00 - 13.00 uur DEAD SOUL TRIBE

for those who not know, dead soul tribe, is the new bands of buddy lackey (sp?) ex psych waltz!! the music and the performance was ok and i have the debut cd and love it, but it'S not the kind of music you want to hear live....it was somehow boring...! they played one or two psyh waltz songs as far as i remember....

never heard DST, but psychotic waltz kick ass, i gotta check them out!

13.30 - 14.30 uur PAIN OF SALVATION

arg....gay music for gay ppl....

damn. . . that was harsh! i like pos, and i can assure you i am as hetero as they come!

14.50 - 15.40 uur ZIMMERSHOLE

great and funny....tho they are very macabre...as in the topic the singer some kind of plastic skeleton after saying 'this song is about yer mother'....but that was the least funny part.
actually i loved the manowar and halford parody they made and the posing of the singer!!! just a big joke....

sounds interesting

16.05 - 16.55 uur STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

the main reason for me to go there! they are the best live band i know....they kicked so much ass....so intense and heavy. they played new songs....and i say they were the weakest oint of the set but songs as SYL, detoc, oh my fucking god are total killers!!!

oh hell yes! devin and company bring out the brutal, thrash your fuckin head off live, i bet. i would go to see them alone!

17.20 - 18.15 uur FINNTROLL

i've already seen them once and that'S enough....they are not that kind of band that i'd watch over and over again....ok but not amazing!!!

i dig em. thanks, neal!

18.40 - 19.35 uur OPETH

HELL YEAHHHHH! they played leper affinity, drapery falls, demon of the fall, white smth (do not remember) and one or two other songs....they are amazing musicians and i love they polite and kind way they act on stage!!! mikeal looks somewhat like hansi of blind guardian ;). the second best band of the fest!!!

yes opeth do own all (the song is "white cluster")

19.30 - 20.30 uur DEATH ANGEL

actually i have to admit that i am not a Death angel fan but since they are a legend i wanted to see'em. actually i was kinda disappointed.....they were not thrashy, heavy enough....and...what kind of thrash band is that playing with one basedrum?? hu???.......

a sub-par one, i would think! even though i've never heard the band. . . but i can't base my opinion on the band due to their instruments, so i will keep my mouth shut about them and wait to hear their music.

after DA we left, missing CoB and soulfly....

had a great trip spent much money....and finally realized that SYL beats nevermore and slayer in live performances!!!!

glad you had fun!

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
le-dmag!
le-berwurst!

Do you know the english word for "Leberwurst"? It's liver sausage...I expected a more interesting english word...now I'm dissapointed for the rest of the day. :cry:

(Why the fuck did I write this???)

OH HELL YEAH, BUDDY!!!!

oscar.jpg

i think the hotdogs were $3.50. which is really not that bad. and you should see CoB becuase they are better than all those other bands.
-neal