About new album release date.

EGODIE

iamabeer
Apr 15, 2003
Catalonia
Visit site
Yesterday I was looking the "Spinefarm" web page, and I could see in the section news the Finland release dates of some bands.
Between this big number of bands, on the 24th August, I see Katatonia release CD :loco: !!??

Can someone tell me if it's true??

Surley it would say when its gonna be released on the bands website, so if you want accurate info about this check it regularly

How many of you would be listening to Porcupine Tree if Wilson didn't produce Opeth?

I'm dubious and old. As for Katatonia, I could wait forever for a new album. I can't wait to hear the new one. I hope it's to my personal taste.

Alcapoth said:
:headbang: Holy fuck! Porcupine Tree, Opeth and NOW Katatonia, in the same year??? This is the greatest fucking year for music ever!
And:
Farmakon
Suidakra
Subterranean Masquerade
Kalmah (if god is willing)
In Flames
Dark Suns
Mors Principium Est
Thyrfing (if god is willing)
Detonation
Dream Theater
Nile
Dredg
Hevein
etc etc etc

This truly has, and will continue to be a great year in music :)

How about Strapping Young Lad? Alien is the best release all year. And PTs new album is fuckin great. And i didnt even know Wilson produced Opeth, so put me on the list of people who would still be listening to them. PT fuckin rule, their affiliation with Opeth means shit to me. They may in fact be better than Opeth.