Release date of the new album

Infernium

Unohduksen Lapsi
Oct 14, 2003
Fennia
Visit site
Henkka revealed that the next Children Of Bodom studio album will be recorded in Helsinki with Mikko Karmila but not in the Finnvox studios. It's not known yet if the recordings which where scheduled for March will be delayed due to Alexi's broken arm.

The release date of the album will be:

CHILDREN OF BODOM 29.08.2005 CD SPI230CD tba in Finland through Spinefarm Records

and 03.09.2005 in the rest of the world through Universal.

But of course these dates can get postponed if the recordings will be delayed...

source: http://www.scythes-of-bodom.com

Didnt find a topic about this in here, sorry if this has already been topiced. Anyway i'm feeling quite positive about this, i do not have too big expectations but i'm still looking forwards for the new album.

Angel_of_Death666 said:
I highly doubt that.

Unless Alexi becomes like Hammet and thinks that every one knows he can do leads and solos...so he doesn't have to compose that anymore.

And maybe if Jaska thinks he's Lars and has no inspirations for complex drum fills....so he decides not to record some.

Well that's great...but I live in Serbia so I can expect the album to come out here somewhere....in the middle of 2006!!!:cry: :cry:
Witch is if the album comes out in August for the rest of the world!!! :bah:

Me!!Me!!Me!! said:
Well that's great...but I live in Serbia so I can expect the album to come out here somewhere....in the middle of 2006!!!:cry: :cry:
Witch is if the album comes out in August for the rest of the world!!! :bah:

hmm, why don't you ask someone in the Net to send it to you earlier?

i had a dream i had a copy of the new bodom...but i didnt listen to much cause i didnt want to spoil it...but the songs i heard were really good...but then again it was only a dream

and im sure the new shit will have plenty of solos and whatnot

Alexi is now better with his hand injury.Now he is able to play normally, and COB will now concentrate on putting the new stuff together. Studio, located in Helsinki is booked for several weeks in April and May, and recordings should be ready by the end of May!

Band is really excited that they are now able to play new stuff together, and that Alexi is recovered from his injury that occured in December!!!

cobhc.com
:)