When will COB release another album?

alexi said he's not going to make another album he's splitting off COB and creating a new band Called the Alexi Team its progessive solo metal.

*rofl*

i mean, i'm not that kinda guy who says: oooh yeah Alexi is the coolest man ever he can do everything he's a god....that is fanboiish in my opinion....

Wow this shit sounds like all the things i said before I even joined the forum.
I hope Alexi doesnt fuck up what he started. Im no fanboy but really it would be disappointing if another aydy existed.

Children of bodom is infuenced me then he said im too good to take your advice and Created AYDY and he regets it.

Dehumanizer_06 said:
Wow this shit sounds like all the things i said before I even joined the forum.
I hope Alexi doesnt fuck up what he started. Im no fanboy but really it would be disappointing if another aydy existed.

That's the point of this forum. It puts it all in writing to be used for or against you. Choose your words wisely!! :heh:

I liked AYDY, so even if one similar comes out next, I'll be a little disappointed, but at least I'll have some new material to get acquainted with. :headbang:

Authentic Metalhead said:
I liked AYDY, so even if one similar comes out next, I'll be a little disappointed, but at least I'll have some new material to get acquainted with. :headbang:

couldn´t agree more !