CoB US gig, November 2007?

I generally like more complicated songs and stuff but it's nice to listen to some awesome more simple bands.

That date is from a gig we did last year with Amon Amarth, Gojira, and Sanctity. No chance in hell the Boys are doing that gig. Someone just fucked up their dates.

K-Man

sonata arctica is going to be lame because they kicked out jani. now its moving towards being just a cover band. i saw them a few years ago and it was awesome but i'm definately not going to this tour, especially after the new album.

I feel like I'm only SA fan out there who actually prefers Elias over Jani and really likes Unia. I didn't thought they were lame in Finnish summer festivals.

I feel like I'm only SA fan out there who actually prefers Elias over Jani and really likes Unia. I didn't thought they were lame in Finnish summer festivals.

I love Unia! It's a fucking masterpiece, the best one they ever made IMO. And they were great during the summer. Besides, it's Kakko who writes most of the songs and the lyrics, so I wouldn't go and call them a cover band...

sonata arctica is going to be lame because they kicked out jani. now its moving towards being just a cover band. i saw them a few years ago and it was awesome but i'm definately not going to this tour, especially after the new album.
ah thats lame. well...ive never seen them before so i might go to this one.

it could be a real gig
that new "viva la bands" album features CoB, cradle of filth, CKY, gwar etc... cradle of filth, cky and gwar are touring the states in november... im gonna see em in NY
its quite possible that CoB may do a bit in philly

it could be a real gig
that new "viva la bands" album features CoB, cradle of filth, CKY, gwar etc... cradle of filth, cky and gwar are touring the states in november... im gonna see em in NY
its quite possible that CoB may do a bit in philly

It's not a real gig. 100%

Sorry, K-Man