CoB US gig, November 2007?

Very strange, call the venue, or the local promoter. DOn't count of COBHC.com or SOB allt he time because COBHC waits until there's official word from the band/managers, which doesn't always come right away. And SOB is a fansite, a very good one, but still unofficial. I've bought tickets to Bodom shows LONG before they weren even announced on COBHC.

Best bet is to do what I suggested, and let us know!

My educated guess is it's probably not gonna happen though.

its not that its the only date, its that its the only date thats been leaked so far, a lot of times that happens, a select few dates are shown due to promoters letting out word early etc. i am not saying however its a real tour, its probably just a date mistake but i was just commenting on how when you see one date like that its not that theres just one date or some shit. so if it were to happen this would give the timeframe.

Amon Amarth headlining the states in december>Bodom shows

GTFO both of you, I saw Bodom and Amon Amarth 2 nights in a row last December. AA was amazing but Bodom was clearly superior. Not to mention Viking metal, though cool,m is fucking basic as fuck, nothing remotely complicated or intricate to play. I love it but Bodom was obviously the better performance.

Why would you see them two nights in a row? I would be way too hungover. Besides, so the fuck what if Bodom's music is more complicated? Complicated music doesn't always make a band's music better than a simple one.

thats like saying, "pop music pwns because its simple."

and some people see shows for the music, WHOAH concept.

Why would you see them two nights in a row? I would be way too hungover. Besides, so the fuck what if Bodom's music is more complicated? Complicated music doesn't always make a band's music better than a simple one.

WHY WOULDN'T I GO TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!?!? :lol: And I don't drink, so that wasn't a problem. They were playing the same venue two days so obviously I went. And my point wasn't Bodom is better because they are more complicated. :Smug: