When COB tours the U.S.A...

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Children Of Bodom is the best band in the world.

MY guitarist and I had a long conversation about this:

Whenever I show somebody Children Of Bodom and explain to them that Bodom is the best band in the world and they are so talented, ect... The person always loves it. And even if they don't, they respect the music.

When COB tours the US, I think it will spring a change. People will really start to like Bodom and they will become very big in the US. People will start to realize that Lamb of God and Killswitch Engage is bullshit and that neo-classical heavy metal is where its at. Keyboards are where it's at. TALENT is where its at.

In some ways I want this to happen, and in some ways I don't. BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? I guess we'll find out when COB tours the USA. WHEN WILL THAT BE?!!

And if they didn't know that before this, they are gay and lying. Once they do realize this, they will still be gay and lying, but less lying.

Pretty much everyone that i know in New England has vowed to go anywhere in the US if COB is playing there. i'm even considering going to Eurupe just to see them, if i ever get enough money

Europes where its at! they play in england uk this may, but dont come here, its too expensive. well if you do come here, try help kick some of the illegal immigrants here in the shin and tell`em to piss off.
thanx all. enjoy.