Montreal gets COB Headlining

MattyK

Nov 8, 2003
2 days after the Lamb of God tour ends Children of Bodom will play a headlining show in Montreal, Canada. THe Date is november 16th at 8pm. INfo can be found at www.braveconcerts.com.

Any thoughts on how long a COB headlining show will be?

Rock on guys! I've heard the crowd response in Montreal has always been spectacular. A regular COB headlining set in Europe/Japan is about 75-90 minutes.

Heh, I'd be willing to trip up to Montreal for this one, I got to see them headling here in Helsinki, they played forever it seemed. guitar solo/key duel, drum solo, massive setlist, it fucking ruled! But I gotta see the cash situation for movin' back though.

AsModEe said:
fuck yeah. Too bad that I live in Quebec city and that I won't be able to see it.:(

I wouldnt miss the oppurtinity if the show was in QUebec....come on...The only Headlining COB North American date....and you're just 3hrs from Montreal :headbang:

Hehe, i found it surprising that COB wasn't coming in the tour with LOG and Fear Factory... perhaps fear factory don't like Montreal ! But it's really nice I always wanted to see them headlining a show :D

ND24/7 said:
I wouldnt miss the oppurtinity if the show was in QUebec....come on...The only Headlining COB North American date....and you're just 3hrs from Montreal :headbang:
Studies take 75% of my time. Then comes my training, then comes the fact that I have no car, then comes the fact that the show is during my exams session... no luck at all hehe.

i want to go!!!...
so you that will go must promise to show pics or some!!

HELLE YEAH !!!
Fifth show in Montreal-Toronto !!!
Can't wait to see a full setlist of COB !!!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyboy know when the DVD will be filmed? ...I would be awesome if they start filming some stuff at this gig. But I guess it would cost a lot of money to bring all the equipment required in America... :err: