When will COB release another album?

Alexi needs to stop drinking and smoking so much and acting all 'wow look at me i'm a rock star because i'm wasted 24/7' because this is affecting his skills on guitar as we have seen, also he is so wasted he never gives a shit about anything which could conclude why the last album was so shitty.
Stop touring, stop being a dick, go away for like 2 years or something and sort it out.

Feel_The_Force said:
Alexi needs to stop drinking and smoking so much and acting all 'wow look at me i'm a rock star because i'm wasted 24/7' because this is affecting his skills on guitar as we have seen, also he is so wasted he never gives a shit about anything which could conclude why the last album was so shitty.
Stop touring, stop being a dick, go away for like 2 years or something and sort it out.

I didnt know Alexi's mom posted here! What's up?! Your english is quite poor, you crazy finn!

All this "Alexi needsto do this" shit is irritating. The guy is going to write what he wants, so deal with it. If no one buys it then its his problem. Most people write music for themselves, they don't change their music to make sure others will like it (aka Selling Out). Telling him how to write his music so the old fans will like it is just as much of a sellout as changing directions to make more money.

Personnaly I would like to see them return to their older style, but I doubt that is going to happen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I belive they are doing unholy Alliance in North America then in Europe, then to South America, then doing some writing. So It will be a solid year before they even get started probably.

War_Blade, you are an idiot. You are like that bastard 4 year old who sits at a table not wanting to eat his dinner. "No, I dont wanna! Waaa!". The only difference is no one is holding you here. Stop being an attenion whore.

P.S. :lol: @ In Your Face!

War_Blade said:
hopefully, never...

wow....

But personally, I thought COB did a good job on aydy. It had its cool little sound to it that I liked. Good production too. But what Id like to see is the blend of the 2 styles. Like a hatebreeder and aydy. That would be cool. Because there were things about aydy that were better. It was a bigger sound. Not as hollow. But whatever happens, happens. All I can say is COB hasent let me down yet. Usually bands like that will always put out something good. Like Tool. Anyone listen to Tool here?

they are also going with unholy in south america? dunno why I actually understand somehow that they were going to tour europe as headliners... and I hope that I actually understand right XD

in some interview I think janne (or it was henkka... ah... that's the same, someone XD) said that they were ging to start working on the new album around 2007 spring/summer.... anyway there's the dvd thing in october so, don't aspect something new in less then a year , a year and a half, at least.... (I'm beeing optimistic...)

CliffBurton said:
All this "Alexi needsto do this" shit is irritating. The guy is going to write what he wants, so deal with it. If no one buys it then its his problem. Most people write music for themselves, they don't change their music to make sure others will like it (aka Selling Out). Telling him how to write his music so the old fans will like it is just as much of a sellout as changing directions to make more money.

Personnaly I would like to see them return to their older style, but I doubt that is going to happen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I belive they are doing unholy Alliance in North America then in Europe, then to South America, then doing some writing. So It will be a solid year before they even get started probably.

War_Blade, you are an idiot. You are like that bastard 4 year old who sits at a table not wanting to eat his dinner. "No, I dont wanna! Waaa!". The only difference is no one is holding you here. Stop being an attenion whore.

P.S. :lol: @ In Your Face!

an attenion whore? wtf are you talking about? your fucking gay metallica fanboy, you have no room to talk. All i did was say what i thought. I hardly consider two posts trying to be an attention whore.