"Chaos Ridden Years" DVD release date and more!

Fucking idiots, if you'd bothered to check the news correctly it says there will be no "bonus material", even for the japanese edition (for example all the japanese versions of the cd:s have some bonus tracks). The play time of the dvd will be 183 minutes, just like it says on the latest SOB news entry, and it includes the 90 min show, the documentary stuff and the promo vids

-Unhallowed- said:
Fucking idiots, if you'd bothered to check the news correctly it says there will be no "bonus material", even for the japanese edition (for example all the japanese versions of the cd:s have some bonus tracks). The play time of the dvd will be 183 minutes, just like it says on the latest SOB news entry, and it includes the 90 min show, the documentary stuff and the promo vids
so when they say bonus materials they mean things that one place gets but the other doesnt?

What?!! I thought there was gonna be bonus material too....like backstage stuff of them drinking or something and Alexi being so damn cute....oh wait, i thought the documentary stuff was the extras?

To shadowsoul: Yes, the Six Feet under thing is big. If they are in stores, then a really popular band like COB should be there.

Lady_Laiho said:
like backstage stuff of them drinking or something and Alexi being so damn cute
... and alexi kissing other dudes like on the trashed dvd-ep

Are you talking about on the In Your Face DVD? It's the tech I think. The same dude is on Lamb of God's Killadelphia and he's asking Wille Adler if he's a chick but he says no. So then that guy says "ok then, cock out!" :lol:

LOL, there's an in your face dvd? Is it the one where Alexi is tonguing some dude? I seen a lip of that somewhere.