"Chaos Ridden Years" DVD release date and more!

New album? I love CoB's stuff, but if they continue is this direction, they won't have the sound that they are known for and got them famous. It will probably sound more metalcore like stuff. hmm:err:

This should be great. I saw the band live in Melbourne and I was a little off colour what with it being a Tuesday night and work the next day, so a new dvd would be perfect.

It would be sweet if they went back tot heir Hatebreeder/Follow the Reaper type stuff, but I doubt they will be.

They likethe new stuff too much to just stop doing it,so chances are it will be more along those lines, the best that can be hoped for is a HCDR type album :D

It's a long long ways away, so we'll find out then

CliffBurton said:
It would be sweet if they went back tot heir Hatebreeder/Follow the Reaper type stuff, but I doubt they will be.

They likethe new stuff too much to just stop doing it,so chances are it will be more along those lines, the best that can be hoped for is a HCDR type album :D

It's a long long ways away, so we'll find out then

They never think beforehand that what the next album will sound like. And I don't think the next album will be AYDY #2 because every album has been different so far. And yeah I agree that its way too early to start talking about the next album.

It will be like AYDY, but they'll probably tune their guitars even more down, like slipknot........so u can't hear the notes, just plain blur.

I hope not :erk:

But yea every album is quite different and u could really hear them progressing along the way....a thing thats awesome for a band imo. I hope they will progresss further, but taking a different direction than the one they're taking now.....

*pictures alexi singing and whining about his ex wife that left him, blacking his eyes, cutting his wrists* O shit that last part is true.......:lol:

Anyway I loved HCDR, but I doubt it will be like that album :erk:

Lithium said:
It will be like AYDY, but they'll probably tune their guitars even more down, like slipknot........so u can't hear the notes, just plain blur.

Yeah but the Slipknot dudes wear masks so they've SO GOT TO BE cool. :yuk:

[/sarcasm off]

<-Warheart-> said:
That was more of an introduction. I only made this thread 'cause it had a date, something about a new album and that Unholy Alliance thing.

This thread has almost the same title and I already posted the date on my thread so you could've used the search, plus there has been discussion about the DVD already (in the thread mentioned)... But anyway, enough about this.

Well I just thought it'd be nice to update people since there was new information. It was certainly good news to me.

Lithium said:

I hope not :erk:

But yea every album is quite different and u could really hear them progressing along the way....a thing thats awesome for a band imo. I hope they will progresss further, but taking a different direction than the one they're taking now.....

*pictures alexi singing and whining about his ex wife that left him, blacking his eyes, cutting his wrists* O shit that last part is true.......:lol:

Anyway I loved HCDR, but I doubt it will be like that album :erk:

Somthing Wild to Hatebreeder they moved their tuning UP 1/2 a step. Then for AYDY they just dropped the D to C the rest was still 1step down. I don't think they'll go beyond that. It would be simpler for Janne if they just kept it in D / Dropped C (Not a fan of Dropped C but meh)