"Chaos Ridden Years" DVD release date and more!

Lithium said:
It will be like AYDY, but they'll probably tune their guitars even more down, like slipknot........so u can't hear the notes, just plain blur.

I hope not :erk:

But yea every album is quite different and u could really hear them progressing along the way....a thing thats awesome for a band imo. I hope they will progresss further, but taking a different direction than the one they're taking now.....

*pictures alexi singing and whining about his ex wife that left him, blacking his eyes, cutting his wrists* O shit that last part is true.......:lol:

Anyway I loved HCDR, but I doubt it will be like that album :erk:

Yeah, I agree. They do progress in each album. In Somthing Wild, it was just simple. Then in Follow The Reaper it got more complicated. On AYDY, maybe they were just experimenting..trying to see what else they could do. But I hope the next album will not sound like AYDY and maybe Alexi's vocals will become harder like it used to be. I'm so glad they're gonna release a new album in 2007. I'll be counting down the days til then.

I don't think his voice will be like Hatebreeder ever again. Imo, the change of tone is from age and working his vocal cords. Maybe it was like that because he was younger and they were tighter leading to natural higher pitch or something who knows, but I reckon they'll stay pretty much the same.

I never thought about it that way. I alwayz wondered why bands get softer after many years and that's a good reason. Then again, he could be doing it on purpose.

<-Warheart-> said:
I don't think his voice will be like Hatebreeder ever again. Imo, the change of tone is from age and working his vocal cords. Maybe it was like that because he was younger and they were tighter leading to natural higher pitch or something who knows, but I reckon they'll stay pretty much the same.

His growling technique was rather raspy, and he sounded more comfortable with his new style. I prefer the old vocals because they sound like more effort was put into them, whereas AYDY's vocals sounded more like screaming than growling.

Follow the Roope-R said:
New album? I love CoB's stuff, but if they continue is this direction, they won't have the sound that they are known for and got them famous. It will probably sound more metalcore like stuff. hmm:err:

it will be a "greatest hits" album which will be a AYDY-cd with a different cover

why the hell did my post get deleted?

@Homer: Where did you find out what the album will be like? and are you talking about the one thats getting released with the new DVD or the other one? because i read that the one getting released with the DVD is just the audio for the show.

I noticed the reviewers were kinda bummed out that 4 tracks are from AYDY lol. They're the best ones though imo, if you swapped AYDY for TL&S.