"Chaos Ridden Years" DVD release date and more!

Holy motherfucking shit!

It's just going to be exactly the same as the Nosturi video. :(:(:(:(:(:(

WE WANT BONUS!!!

And anyone that's going to that Alexi and Roope guitar clinic, TAKE A FUCKING DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<-Warheart-> said:
And anyone that's going to that Alexi and Roope guitar clinic, TAKE A FUCKING DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have one personally, but hopefully some of my friends may have one. If so, then ill post the vid/pics here.

Its really fucking stupid. I dont see why they wouldnt put the bonus shit on. That was half the reason I wanted the DVD. And the only reason its probably gonna be different from the Nosturi vid, is that it will be the full show, with nobody putting up song titles and fucking them up like a retard.

It's gonna havve 2 documentaries, promo vids &#228;nd photo gallery aside from the gig, stop whining! did you rlly except that much more material?

-Unhallowed- said:
It's gonna havve 2 documentaries, promo vids änd photo gallery aside from the gig, stop whining! did you rlly except that much more material?

Shiiit. I'm happy with just that! The only thing im slightly bummed about is that the video for Needled wont be on it. Oh well :p

-Unhallowed- said:
It's gonna havve 2 documentaries, promo vids änd photo gallery aside from the gig, stop whining! did you rlly except that much more material?
You're a fucking retard. That would be considered "bonus material" and as I said before the DVD will not have bonus material. So dont tell us to stop whining unless you know what your talking about.

-Unhallowed- said:

your an ass!!!

I was exited about this DVD because I thought it would be like the iron maiden early days one with the history of Iron Maiden stuff.
why do they have chaos ridden years in the tittle IF ITS ONLY ONE NIGHT

I dont see why they would change it, and when I think about it, there was allready a review written about it, so why all of a sudden take everything out of the DVD?