about swallowed in black

U

Unregistered

hi, im new here,im a fan of sadus, and i want to get the swallowed in black album, is the only one that i dont have , and i want to know where i can find it, or if steve digiorgio can help me with it,
thanks anyway.

Sorry, the band doesn't have any copies left. The only place I've seen it for sale is on ebay. Roadrunner has reissued A Vision Of Misey, so it might just be a matter of time until they reissue Swallowed In Black too.
SDG

I have "my" copy of it, don't worry about that. Actually, one copy of US print, one European print. I have it on vinyl and cassette versions too. But as much as I like to...I'm not giving any of those up. I was just saying that I have no "extra" copies to sell, yeah, I guess that's what I meant.
SDG

HippieOfDoom said:
I have "my" copy of it, don't worry about that. Actually, one copy of US print, one European print. I have it on vinyl and cassette versions too. But as much as I like to...I'm not giving any of those up. I was just saying that I have no "extra" copies to sell, yeah, I guess that's what I meant.
SDG
Ou, I ment the mastertape... I thought you (sadudes) don´t have it...
Why It´s not DiGi S etc :p

I've seen that album at half.com and gemm.com quite a bit for pretty cheap prices. It really isn't very difficult to find.