About the Teargas t-shirt

Years ago I had a teargas spray in my backpack that leaked, for some reason, so I took a tissue and wiped everything clean. There was no garbage can around and since I care about the environment I put the tissue in my pocket and took off. Later that day I got some kind of allergy attack. My eyes got all watery so I took out a tissue and wiped them. I instantly realized that I had used that tissue before.:cry:

:rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief
Years ago I had a teargas spray in my backpack that leaked, for some reason, so I took a tissue and wiped everything clean. There was no garbage can around and since I care about the environment I put the tissue in my pocket and took off. Later that day I got some kind of allergy attack. My eyes got all watery so I took out a tissue and wiped them. I instantly realized that I had used that tissue before.:cry:

:rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: Dumm gelaufen ;)

Originally posted by CrimsonTear
hey in the t-shirt,,, the formola is,, CN, or CH ???

It's CH i think :)

Mark the gap to see the following pic of the formula! Sorry, but i just found it in black!

cl_acpon.gif

Hmm, on the shirt the formula is a bit different though, or is that the wrong formula :/
Maybe someone with chemistry knowledges can help out :)