Not so frequently asked questions

the_joy_of_grief

weak light
Jan 23, 2002
Paramaribo
www.escapetheday.tk
Recently I saw a guy with a Teargas T-Shirt and realized that I've been wondering for quite a while who the guy on the Teargas cover is. Looks a bit like Mattias Norrman, methinks. Anybody have an idea?

Also, does anybody know who created the new Katatonia logo? I checked all booklets and didn't find anything (unless I overlooked it or something). In the booklet of D.O. it says (if I remember correctly) "digital design by martinsen, nystroem...". So shall we bow to Mr.Martinsen for this great piece of work?:)

Hey, interesting questions ;)
I always thought of a girl when looking at the Teargas-ep cover,but when i take a close look,you're right, it might really be Mattias :eek:
We want some information ;)

Could it be Mattias' sister/ cousin?:) :)

I think it's a child, seems more a girl than a boy.

If it´s Mattias the photo must be at least 15 years old! Actually I remember I saw a picture of mattias on the subdive site, where he looked so young...but why should they ( btw, who?) choose Mattias???Bahh, it can´t be him...:confused: :confused:

I'd also like to know where does this photo come from...
It's a girl..it just can't be Mattias Norman, even though when you read the inspcription "How can I live on without you?", could it refer to a bass player ? I mean a bass player is somehow essential in rock music :D

oh, and by the way, this girl perfectly fits the Katatonia fragile and dark mood...I would not be surprised to learn that Jonas or some other member actually knew that girl...that would look like a desperate call to this girl...
What about that?

Now that I think about it...it does look like a girl rather than a guy.:oops: Well, I'm glad though that you guys had a good laugh.:D Who knows, maybe it is a guy after all. Sometimes you can hardly tell the difference:lol:

I just hope that if it's actually Jonas' ex-girlfriend or something he'll not be mad at me because I mistook her for a guy.:lol:

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
What's with this recent interest in Jonas' personal life, everyone seems to be worried about if he has a girlfriend or not or whatever..... :err: :p ;) :p :D
We are all interested in the life of our favourite Vampire Superstar :rolleyes: If something really horrible were to happen to him in a relationship, I'm sure the desperation would channel into the music. So let's hope he has no luck in love! :lol: