UM Sludge 20 Questions with...

No, I mean that I've started threads which became controversial and ended up being closed (the previous thread with a similar subject, and the classic George Bush thread).

I shall remain forever silent from now on, I promise.

*tips hat, walks out quietly*

it is sad how she still holds a thing for your "non offensive" coment ....
it was a very harmless and funny ... But i guess you need to be VERY open minded to understand it ....
i know lots of lesbians who are the coolest ...
i don't like the butch type ones , those with bad attitude against any hetro sexuals "and i have met a many of them , and they ain't all that too" ...
Xena sounds like a very nice lady , but i don't understand where or how she could have missed the point he was making ....

i'm not against anyone here .... but how can this become to a point where she would actually say he needs a smak in the mouth ....

then again ... that's really not the mature way to go about it ... is it now ???

and no offence to anyone ....

The punch in the face comment was in the fun of Sludge...a lot of things in Metal Sludge 20 questions are meant to purely be tongue in cheek humour.
I know Spawny meant it al as I joke and that no harm was intended,however a conversation he and I had immediately after let him know how I find jokes such as these offensive.I myself apologised on this forum if I upset him in anyway to me getting angry and upset.Yet all in all of what was said by the two of us on the thread where this all took place as well as the msn conversation after still lead to no apology from him in any shape or form. If I could apologise for taking affence to the joke why is it so hard for him to apologise for hurting my feelings through the joke. Not that hard I believe!
Anyway we should blame Trent for bringing up the issue in asking the question!
You can more or less compare it to you would think carefully saying any joke against any race or religion if by chance someone may at first take offence to the joke.
A bit of diplomacy and thought needs to go into it. He knows to well how much crap I have had to put up with because of my sexuality.One would think that someone such as himself who has been told a lot of information on this front would understand how I could be upset by the joke.
I can take a lot of shit and jokes...have been the but of many a joke!However when it comes to me letting someone know I have been upset by something it usualy means I am greatly upset.
I know I would apologise if roles were reversed.

I'd written a rather long response to this, but I decided it would be for the best if I didn't post it. It would have just taken this long, drawnout and frankly inane discussion even further.

Originally posted by Spiff
Let's never fight again!

awwww ain't that special!
It is funny as today I am in a fantastic mood....usually I hate hot days but today I loved it....so I am in a brilliant mood......hence the hugs all round. Now if only I could solve the mystery of the roses then all will be perfect in Xena land!:D