Not so frequently asked questions

Originally posted by Ormir
We are all interested in the life of our favourite Vampire Superstar :rolleyes: If something really horrible were to happen to him in a relationship, I'm sure the desperation would channel into the music. So let's hope he has no luck in love! :lol:

:lol:

Poor deprived Jonas :(

td-1.jpg

Originally posted by Ormir
We are all interested in the life of our favourite Vampire Superstar :rolleyes: If something really horrible were to happen to him in a relationship, I'm sure the desperation would channel into the music. So let's hope he has no luck in love! :lol:

Poor Jonas!
I think that even if he was ( or if he is now...) in a good relationship he would go on writing dark and desperate lyrics as well... Not just unhappy love is a source of inspiration:)
So I really whish him all the best in his sentimental life!:)

I guess after hundreds of threads in the vein of "Hi, I'm new here", "Which Katatonia album shall I buy?", "How did you get into Katatonia?", "I just got [insert name of a Katatonia album]" or "Damn it, I can't find the "Saw You Drown"-EP anywhere!"some of us might be in the mood for some gossip or senseless immaturity.:D

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief
So who did the Kata logo? Damn it, I'm trying to be serious and come up with groundbreaking questions and you guys just mess around.:p

It probably wasn't Yourdeadgroom. He don't draw that good like.

Originally posted by ether
Poor Jonas!
I think that even if he was ( or if he is now...) in a good relationship he would go on writing dark and desperate lyrics as well...

THere was an intersting interview of Anders in the old version of the Deadsite, where Anders actually told that when he was composing songs, he tried to imagine he was about to be left by a girl...
I remember it cause I do exactly the same when I'm composing songs. You jujst can't be in a positive state of mind when you express what you got inside I guess...