trujillo alto, Puerto Rico
Hi
last Saturday September 22,2007 i go to hard rock cafe to meet the
The Iron Maidens when the show i buy DVD with a CD and the other
girls sign the both item. ( thank girls ) Now i arrive to my home i push
the dvd for 2 horus before i go to sleep. i hair this dvd in my home and
jod to all this week i found this girls they haqve the power to become
only best tribute banda in this word. Now i not is very hard i some time
play iron maiden music in the same level but this girls have is power do to this
in place anyway moment

i hope this girls have the opportunity to play with iron maiden in the future
God bless you girls!!!!!!!!1111

att lord_gundam as James

p.s. go play and not stop girls your are best tribute banda

Must be Route 666, which is a CD and a DVD. A fantastic set and the sound board was right on. The songs w/Kinney are most wonderful .... brought a tear of joy to my eye. Too bad Ms. Heather wasn't on that one .... I hope that shortcoming will soon be addressed.

Thanks James!!!! We will see you again soon hopefully!! Cheers and enjoy! :) Rya, we have the DVD with Josephine on board cuz that was one of the best overall performances we have had that was captured to share with everyone up until we met Heather. She rocks!!!!! I think you will enjoy it!

OK,so far I'm pretty much confused...

1,The full-length tribute CD has Elizabeth Schall (oh,my...she was an eye-candy!) on the cover,but on the back it says guitars were played by Josephine Draven?!

2,The "Route 666" has Heather on the cover,but the DVD part was made with Josephine.

So my question is...who played on those 5 tracks on the CD? Heather,Elizabeth or Josephine?

o_Oo_Oo_O

Oh,and btw the sound of the CDs are really good,but the DVD should've been a little bit better sounding.I dunno...it maybe just me though....stupid perfectionist...:lol:

OK,so far I'm pretty much confused...

1,The full-length tribute CD has Elizabeth Schall (oh,my...she was an eye-candy!) on the cover,but on the back it says guitars were played by Josephine Draven?!

That's because the original cd was made when Jojo was in the band. Once she left, different covers were made so that Liz could sign cd's at the shows. It was still Jojo playing on the album.

2,The "Route 666" has Heather on the cover,but the DVD part was made with Josephine.

So my question is...who played on those 5 tracks on the CD? Heather,Elizabeth or Josephine?

Heather played on Route 666. The dvd was a slightly different version of a live dvd that they sold at their shows. The one with Route 666 doesn't have as many songs on it as the original dvd but has better sound and camera angles imo. I've heard the band say that the Galaxy show was one of their best overall performances (plus has the one time only performance of Seventh Son with Michael Kenney) and I think they choose to release it with the cd because the dvd was only available at their shows.

Does that help? :D

I bought Route 666 at the SFS show but I haven't had a chance to watch the whole DVD. I knew as soon as the lights came on it was The Galaxy! My first Maidens show was at the Galaxy. What date was that show?