Absvrdist

The album is waiting for a label release last I heard. The amazing 006 tracked, mixed, and mastered, while I did reamps for bass and guitars. They are stellar musicians. No note by note playing or shit tons of editing here. Just fuckin' grind :devil:

Fuck yeah, nice to see someone else mentioning this :)

I made a thread back when we completed the project (here), but it was in January which is probably why you haven't seen anything about it haha. I did master it as well, thanks for the kind words :headbang: :kickass:

They are self releasing this, hoping to catch a label eventually. I know they are trying to get a lineup together for live shows currently.

Btw the physical CD came out great:

FRONT.jpg

BACK.jpg

INSIDE.jpg

I made a thread back when we completed the project (here)
Ah man, now I remember reading that thread!! I did a search for 'absvrdist' with a V before posting this so I guess that explains it.

Awesome work Mike. I think you've successfully acheived balance between a modern (clear and consistent) and grindy (agressive and raw) production.

I bought the tracks off bandcamp but the CD looks great. I wish all success to these dudes (yourself included) for putting out such no-bullshit good music.

I only wish MK had let you track the drums for the newest Faceless... :bah:

p.s. what's going on with Abhorrent?

shit! nice!

not a huge fan of the shouted high vocals, but other than that this shit makes me wanna fuck shit up (in a good way of course)

Ah man, now I remember reading that thread!! I did a search for 'absvrdist' with a V before posting this so I guess that explains it.

Awesome work Mike. I think you've successfully acheived balance between a modern (clear and consistent) and grindy (agressive and raw) production.

I bought the tracks off bandcamp but the CD looks great. I wish all success to these dudes (yourself included) for putting out such no-bullshit good music.

I only wish MK had let you track the drums for the newest Faceless... :bah:

p.s. what's going on with Abhorrent?

Thanks so much man, really appreciate it.

Maybe some day MK will let someone else do it, but he gets paid by the label to do the production so probably not! :lol:

RE: Abhorrent; Marlon has talked to me recently about doing new stuff, I hope we can get around to it, we haven't really ever finished an Abhorrent project so far :\ The main thing is they just need to write all the material and rehearse it and all that, they got a jam space just the other day though so hopefully it won't be too long before they get the tech itch. \m/

I really dig the production and the raw power of the music. I have a friend who finds Absvrdist to be the one of the best things ever.