AC/DC

Maybe to the dull mind but it was just my response for being critizied for not hearing much difference between the Aussie and English pronounciation of words. Same as I dont imagine a Aussie could tell enough difference between the accents of Ohio and N Carolina to place them.

Maybe to the dull mind

Nah, dude. There was actually just nothing in your post that could be called satire. Learn what the word means and stop trying to appear intelligent and intellectually above everyone who disagrees with you.

stop trying to appear intelligent and intellectually above everyone who disagrees with you.

Is that what Im "trying" to do ? Ok

Literary ridicule done with humor... that works for me. Did you not understand it ?

That's such a vague description, but it still doesn't describe what you did, even if it's what you were attempting to achieve. Learn more about satire and how to apply it, for the sake of everyone.

now its "attempting to achieve"... are you a little bitch ? Are you saying your sitting there figuring I put alot of effort into that ? I made a ridiculously, obvious, outragous comment about English dialoge in the US, there is the laugh.... about a comment regarding someone in the states finding similiarity in voice between Aussie and British being dumb, there was the ridicule. And you have a bone to pick because of your technical version of "literary satire".... get the fuck over it child

Nobody implied a large amount of effort on your part. However, you definitely claimed that you were being satirical, despite the fact that your post contained nothing that could be called satire, so you apparently tried and failed.

I don't really care enough about this discussion to continue highlighting your inability to apply satire to a discussion any further, especially since you type like a retard and make huge generalizations, while also telling people that they said things that they clearly didn't say as part of your means to support your outrageously dumb arguments on the internet. Shut the hell up already.

:lol:

ANYWAY, I scored tickets yesterday to see AC/DC live next Feb. A happy man am I. :)

Nice. Though personally I don't see the point of going to see such a huge band, cause it seems like you'll either be miles from the stage or you'll be paying hundreds of bucks to be up close.

I Like the 'DC so much i have learned to like Fly on the wall XD

Man, that is stooping low.

Though not quite as low as liking Black Ice.

Nice. Though personally I don't see the point of going to see such a huge band, cause it seems like you'll either be miles from the stage or you'll be paying hundreds of bucks to be up close.

Yeah I don't go to many huge concerts, but I've never seen them live and it's probably their last tour, so what the hell.

Man, that is stooping low.

Though not quite as low as liking Black Ice.

I actually don't mind what I've heard from Black Ice, it's gotta be their best form in years.

Yeah I don't go to many huge concerts, but I've never seen them live and it's probably their last tour, so what the hell.

Yeah, good call.

I actually don't mind what I've heard from Black Ice, it's gotta be their best form in years.

I thought it sounded pretty lifeless. Seems like it all went along at the same trudging pace, without any of the old tightness and aggression.

I thought it sounded pretty lifeless. Seems like it all went along at the same trudging pace, without any of the old tightness and aggression.

Yeah I just meant it sounds better than the last three or four albums they did. It's nothing compared to their older material. Brian's voice is definitely better than it has been in a while.

They were fucking great by the way. A show of that size is truly something to behold. I think there were 70-80 thousand there. Angus & Brian really know how to work a massive stage. Brian looks great as well. The others are looking a bit old though. Malcolm looks like a skeleton.. :zombie: