Accept DVD ---->Bryant

I have it, beware it's only a reissue of the old cheap video!
It's still good (we're talking about Accept), but don't expect anything mind-blowing as far as the production goes, some songs from the "Stayin a Life" live album are missing, and sometimes they're cut...... :erk:

For Accept fanatics only I'd say. (I am one of them :loco: )

My personal favoritwe of Accept's is "Metal Heart" followed closely by "Balls to the Wall". BttW is considered their masterpiece by many though. After those two I would say "Russian Roulette" and "Restless and Wild." BTW has been rematered an MH needs it as well, but originally, it was the production that squeeked MH out over BTW for me anyway. Most of Accept's work was produced by the famous Micheal Wagner and he did a very good job, but MH was produced by Dieter Dirks (who also produced The Scorpions) and he is a master of hiding guitar leads and riffs all over the fucking place deep into the mix. MH is full of that and fans of guitar will really dig that. I had been listening to it for months and wouldf discover another lick deep in the mix on that release.
My favorite U.D.O. is Accept under the U.D.O. name. "Animal House" was written and recorded by Accept but was given to Udo to help jumpstart his solo career. Though Udo's first solo band featuring guitar wiz Mathias Dieth was pretty bad-ass and was named on the cover as the artists, that release was pure Accept. To me, no other U.D.O. release compares, though he has some good releases. In fact, it was Fangface that actually told me about "Animal House" and t5he fact it was more or less Accept was like finding a long lost child or something.

Bryant

Honestly I think every Accept release from Breaker (1981) to Russian Roulette (1986) is worth getting, and I can't really tell which one is my favorite, maybe Metal Heart or Restless and Wild.

f77564tcewv.jpg
e33715yhhz9.jpg

Stayin' a Life is also my favorite live album ever, along with Unleashed in the East.

f25308ha6lq.jpg

As for UDO.... well Animal House as Bryant said, because it's 95% Accept, but I'd also suggest Holy for their newer sound, a great cd full of kick ass songs and melodies.

animal.jpg
holy.jpg