Accept - Stalingrad

wdiv

Rattlehead
May 28, 2004
US
Surprised that there hasn't been any buzz on here about the new album. The single sounds pretty damn good. It's getting some good reviews.

agreed. its solid but missing the really standout track

Yes. there are some high moments on the new disc...but not nearly the complete onslaught that is BOTN's!

I've never been a huge ACCEPT fan but Blood Of The Nations really surprised me! One of the better enjoyable straight-up metal CD's I've heard in a long time.

this is even more proving / encouraging...

Last edited by a moderator:
there are only 2 udo era albums as good as BOTN and this version of accept has already made 1 great album and 1 really good album

I'll be perfectly honest..... when I first popped this baby in the player, I was almost depressed. It really didn't stand out to me. It was mediocre at best by Accept standards. However, I listened to it a few more times and it REALLY started to grow on me. In fact, now I think it is going to be almost as good as BotN. There is a little more double bass and some things that aren't "typical" Accept, as I think they are modernizing their sound a bit, but still EVERY song has many parts in it that still have the "Accept Sound." There is even more of the gang vocals on this one than the previous (and I love the gang vocals) and there are endless guitar solos as well. This thing is a winner, and Accept is a freaking monster band. I would be really surprised to see a release come out this year that will beat this one, from my perspective.

Bryant