Iced Earth

I have been a fan of IE since the beginning. I agree that TGB didn't feel quite right with Tim's vocals but I couldn't imagine Gettysburg without them.

I have only heard the new one once and it sounds pretty solid but Jon should really stop with the ballads. I think they all sound the same.

I have been a fan of IE since the beginning. I agree that TGB didn't feel quite right with Tim's vocals but I couldn't imagine Gettysburg without them.

I have only heard the new one once and it sounds pretty solid but Jon should really stop with the ballads. I think they all sound the same.

PSSSSYYYYYCHOOOOOOOOO!

Where have you been all this time? I was convinced we lost you (MIA), so glad to see you back man. What's up?

NP: Z-Lot-Z 'Eye Of The Beholder'

Where have you been all this time? I was convinced we lost you (MIA), so glad to see you back man. What's up?

:) Not too much. I kinda got lost playing World of Warcraft for a while. I finally got that monkey off my back and wandered back here. Glad to see many of you are still around! I shudder to think of all the information that I missed. Got married, bought a house... man I have been gone a while, huh?

Got married, bought a house... man I have been gone a while, huh?

WOW, congratulations man! A lot happening indeed, but so good to have you back.

NP: Evile - 'Enter The Grave'