Iced Earth TV/TICKETS

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
The Tickets for the Seattle Show went on sale today.
I haven't picked them up yet, I will get 'em here within the next couple of days. Also for all you Iced Earth fans Tim & Jon will be on Headbanger's Ball next week! I will be setting the VCR for that one. It's an all ages show so the kid will be with me. Should be a killer experience for the boy.
I also plan on hitting the EMP there, should be great they have a KISS display goin' on & Hendrix stuff like that...

I got 'The Glorious Burden' couple of days ago. The Reckoning (Don't Tread On Me), Red Baron/Blue Max Gettysburg (1863) is the song I like most. It's good stuff and in my opinion Ripper Owens has better and higher vocals/range and I prefer him then Matt Barlow.

My complaint will be that pointless single CD.

Still they are no match to Marshall Law.

Sixxswine.

Like I stated in previous thread Marshall Law is cult heavy metal/power metal band from Birmingham UK 1989. Band name were from Judge Dredd rip off comic called Marshall Law. Their music is more aggressive, mean and nasty than Iced Earth or OTT Blind Guardian. Theydo have thrash metal influence also. In my opinion they are THE best power metal band.

Just think if Judas Priest, Metal Church, 80's Metallica, Savatage, Gamma Ray, Running Wild, Dokken, Accept and NWOBHM bands gets mixed into one melting pot and you get in your face heavy metal Marshall Law (Power+Thrash+NWOBHM).

Their ex-drummer Lee Morris now with Paradise Lost.

Their most strongest parts is twin guitarists Dave Martin and Andy Southwell.
Andy Pyke the singer sounds like Rob Halford, Mike Howe and Don Dokken.

When I listen to them it's like eating best snickers bar ever with lot's of rich peanuts munching and crunching.

I'd say get "Power Crazy Best OF Marshall Law" <Sanctuary> because this is good introduction. If you like them then get the "Warning From History" <NEAT>.

Get it now, it won't disappoint take my word for it son.