Iced Earth Update

The new song wasn't too shabby but the rerecordings are useless, exactly the same thing as with Megadeth. One thing worth noting is the horrible production! I've always especially hated the IE drum sound and it just gets worse album by album.

Well, still looking forward to the album(s).

The new song wasn't too shabby but the rerecordings are useless, exactly the same thing as with Megadeth. One thing worth noting is the horrible production! I've always especially hated the IE drum sound and it just gets worse album by album.

Well, still looking forward to the album(s).

So if you were refering to this album as a food it would be something like this:
"I hate pizza. I however still buy it and still eat it." :p
Thanks for the ray of sunshine, Mr. happy. At least you spared us from using the word "suck" in your post.

So if you were refering to this album as a food it would be something like this:
"I hate pizza. I however still buy it and still eat it." :p
Thanks for the ray of sunshine, Mr. happy. At least you spared us from using the word "suck" in your post.

Uh... no. Who crapped on your morning cereal?

As far as I know the rerecorded songs (which I didn't like) won't be on the actual album but the new song (which I did like) will be there. And keeping in mind the fact I enjoyed The Glorious Burden, why shouldn't I have high hopes for the new album?

About the production: it does suck. (there you go!)
IE deserves better production but if the music's good it won't be such a big deal.

Uh... no. Who crapped on your morning cereal?

As far as I know the rerecorded songs (which I didn't like) won't be on the actual album but the new song (which I did like) will be there. And keeping in mind the fact I enjoyed The Glorious Burden, why shouldn't I have high hopes for the new album?

About the production: it does suck. (there you go!)
IE deserves better production but if the music's good it won't be such a big deal.

I don't eat cereal, that's for children, much less with shit in it. Anyway, I was just seeing which side of the fence you were on as you seem to be a flip-flopper...Good Day.

Look, I have no idea what this little inquisition is about or why you picked me as the target but it's a fact of life that sometimes people disagree with you (online even more so) and you better accept it.

Back to discussion about Iced Earth?

Look, I have no idea what this little inquisition is about or why you picked me as the target but it's a fact of life that sometimes people disagree with you (online even more so) and you better accept it.

Back to discussion about Iced Earth?

Don't threaten me. The fact is I'm just simply calling you out. You're the one busting a gasket over this. I lose no sleep over what you like or dislike. I think had you not been so pumpous I would have ignored it. Iced Earth is a great band and I hope the new album does better than the last one. Hell I even wish Barlow well in whatever the new band he's involved with.

Don't threaten me. The fact is I'm just simply calling you out. You're the one busting a gasket over this. I lose no sleep over what you like or dislike. I think had you not been so pumpous I would have ignored it. Iced Earth is a great band and I hope the new album does better than the last one. Hell I even wish Barlow well in whatever the new band he's involved with.

He is allowed to state his opinion and he wasn't all negative.

and that's all I'm gonna say about it, Nebulous is right