Accept

BotN was performed by some band mostly in their 50's. How can anyone like that shit ? Oh yeah, this is the oldschool forum. If the young metalheads actually could get exposed to this stuff, I think they would even be blown away. Both BOTN and Stalingrad are SO AWESOME, I don't have enough cool adjectives to describe it.

The radio station I listen to in the car on the way home from work had "Balls To The Wall" playing when I got in. Had to crank that sucker up.

My favorite album by them so far is actually Restless and Wild, I'm a Rebel, and Blood of the Nations. I thought Balls to the Wall was just weird. Maybe it's the title that kills it for me. But I enjoyed it none the less. Just wouldn't rank it as my favorite.

My favorite album by them so far is actually Restless and Wild, I'm a Rebel, and Blood of the Nations. I thought Balls to the Wall was just weird. Maybe it's the title that kills it for me. But I enjoyed it none the less. Just wouldn't rank it as my favorite.

Restless and Wild is my overall favorite work from Accept, with Stalingrad a close second. Check out the Breaker album if you haven't already, its a great album, too.

Reactions: CiG
I like Metal Heart and BotN the best. Hard to pick between the two.

Wolf Hoffmann changed my life. I am a guitarist, but I have evolved into a multi-instrumentalist because of him as well as developing my ear from guitar oriented to listening from a "producer standpoint" for lack of a better word. You hear so many guitarists that spend their time evaluating and talking about guitarists and stuff when listening to music. I don't do that. When I heard Metal Heart in 1985, I realized I was listening to the best guitarist in the world in my ear and that opinion would never change. That allowed me to look at things in a broader perspective in music.

I actually have to change my favorites from Metal Heart and Blood of the Nations to Metal Heart and Stalingrad. My Son loves Stalingrad. He can listen to it infinitely. I don't get tired of it. It is Accept's pinnacle.

Bryant

A friend of mine recently opened a vinyl shop. He has a few Accept albums. It was interesting to flip through them.

But I didn't want to get them on vinyl. However, I did recently order Eat the Heat on CD. I know it isn't their best album, but it was the one time that I actually saw the band live so I'm rectifying the oversight of not having the disc in my collection.

Was just blasting Breaker in the car.
How can you not like Accept, especially doing 90+ down the highway?

After listening to Eat the Heat, I have to say that I actually rather enjoyed it.

Wow , HOW I HATE the way Ram It Down is unjustly put aside on Priest´s discography . Ram It Down is a Fantasticcccccccccccc album !!!

As I stated some time back, "Eat the Heat" isn't bad. It is sort of like Metallica's Black album. The songs don't suck, but it isn't what you want or expect from the band. They simply changed their style.

Bryant

Restless and Wild is my favorite from Accept. :kickass:
A friend of mine recently opened a vinyl shop. He has a few Accept albums. It was interesting to flip through them.

But I didn't want to get them on vinyl. However, I did recently order Eat the Heat on CD. I know it isn't their best album, but it was the one time that I actually saw the band live so I'm rectifying the oversight of not having the disc in my collection.