Achernar..

Sullen Jester

Corporate Executive
Sep 12, 2001
Beneath The World
What is your band called?
And more importantly, is it possible to download MP3's anywhere?

All those pictures of you playing your gweetah in the picture thread, has made me very curious. Very.

no, unless they travel a looooooong way for band practice. i don't think he saw "achenar" in the subject line. i wonder what he thought you were talking about with the picture thing? :lol:

I AM Achernar! :(
We will have some samples available soon at our label's homepage and also in our homepage (under construction) but still, I can send you a sample or two (or to anyone interested at all...). The Music Style is kinda like a mix of "Opethian" death metal along with some industrial and sampling. Anyone wanting a sample, just post here or send me a private message since I am not allowed to keep samples up till next month when the album is released.

Thank you for your interest!

And my band is called Perpetual Flame...old name that doesn't reallyfit our style anymore but we think it would be stupid to change it after 7 years of existence and so many people here liking the name as it is...

Here's the album cover (Travis Smith):

Attachments

• flame1dpsd_2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 50
Thank's for being so informative.. I shall find a way to purchase the CD as soon as possible.

But.. that label site doesn't work for me.. I get the message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.3 Server at clenchedfist.christcore.net Port 80

......Goddamn... lol