ACID BATH - Double Live Bootleg

Jo

May 15, 2001
Australia
Woohoo hey all, Rotten records update appeared in my inbox today! Here it is FYI :D
ACID BATH - Double Live Bootleg DVD/VHS
Date : Tue, 9 Apr 2002
After years of fielding phone call after phone call and getting your hopes up just to dash them. It is now my pleasure to finally be able to announce the most anticipated release of All Time! (with spooky echo). On Tuesday the 28th day of May in the year 2002. That's right ....ACID BATH "DOUBLE LIVE BOOTLEG" VHS/DVD.
This is 3 hours of rare and unseen live footage spanning both releases and subsequent tours. "Double Live Bootleg" is not just a clever title. It is an authentic official bootleg in the truest sense of the word. :cool: For more rotten.com

...more
The first video will feature footage from early Acid Bath years and some footage from "When the Kite String Pops" tour footage. The second video has footage from the "Paegan Terrorism Tactics" tour and also the "Toubabo Koomi" clip the band did for Rotten Records.
:cool:

FYI, the below was in the latest newsletter from www.rottenrecords.com

"OUT NOW!

Acid Bath “Double Live Bootleg” is not just a clever title. It is an authentic official bootleg in the truest sense of the word.

3 Hours of Live Acid Bath Footage!

Region code 0 - Plays in all regions worldwide.

DVD only.

We have recently made some changes and updates to our website. It's now easier than ever to purchase our music and merchandise online through Paypal. We now have official Acid Bath, Broke, Toy Dolls and Rotten Records merchandise available.

Coming soon: Acid BATH hoodies and new stickers."

Originally posted by abrasiverock
Oh great, yet another amazing album I can't afford. Being poor sucks monkey balls. :( Acid Bath are one great band though.

Maybe you wouldn't be so poor if you stopped selling your c.ds for 1 cent... :lol: :p

Originally posted by requiem
Maybe you wouldn't be so poor if you stopped selling your c.ds for 1 cent... :lol: :p

Read a little closer and you will see that this is a benefit to save my business. On average they go for a little more than a penny. I start them at a penny because it draws people to my auction pages. Yea, a few people get a few great deals, but that just makes them want to come back more often.

Also, selling off my personal collection is not the only thing I am doing to raise funds to pay off debts from trying to do an 'Abrasive Rock' fest. I am also hosting benefit shows, taking donations, getting a second/third job, and anything else I can think of.

Me being poor has nothing to do with the price of my cd's. It has to do with me taking a risk for heavy music and losing. What have you done for the scene/community? Huh?

i saw that dvd when it first came out a couple of years ago. it was pretty cool but got kind of boring after awhile. my friend waited for months for it to arrive.

Acid Bath-When The Kite String Pops. Re-mastered, re-issued, re-defined.

The decade that has passed since the initial release of Acid Bath’s When The Kite String Pops, has been earmarked by changes of varying stripe. The untimely death of the bands evil genius bassist Audie Pitre was a crushing blow to everyone. Guitarist Mike Sanchez loosing part of a finger in a freak accident, but still producing records. Singer Dax Riggs having a child and moving on with other projects. Guitarist Sammy Duet touring non-stop with the seminal black metal band Goatwhore, and drummer Jimmy Kyle changing careers completely.

Posthumous in re-mastering, but timeless in essence, this record is the coup de grace of all things Louisiana bayou. Dax Riggs weaves his dark, death toned vocals in and out from smooth, calming and mesmerizing to beautifully scathing, howling and disturbing throughout this record.

Digitally re-mastered by the highly sought after Eddy Schreyer at Oasis Studios in Los Angeles, the one thing that couldn’t be tweaked was the sonic mayhem that was permanently burned onto tape in that desolate recording studio, housed in a barn, deep in the city of New Orleans.

To solemnize the 10-year anniversary of this record, we are also making available new Acid Bath merchandise and a very limited pressing of vinyl. The limited edition vinyl is a 2-record set, with gatefold sleeve.

The two new T-shirt designs are both long sleeve, double-sided prints with a sleeve print. They are up on the Rotten Records website now, go take a look. www.rottenrecords.com

naughty.gif