Anybody like Acid Bath?

i love them. i saw the dvd awhile back and it was pretty good too.

also check out Agents Of Oblivion and Deadboy And The Elephantmen. those are Dax's two bands after AB. they're both pretty much complete 180s from AB but are both really good.

acid bath were great pity bout the way it all ended which was far too early for my liking...

crowbar are cool too and they have sammy duet from acidbath.

agents of oblivion are also really good i think its dax riggs and another ex acidbath guy from memory. not exactly metal but well worth a look

Yeah, I have been getting into alot of those bands latley like Acid Bath, Goatwhore, Soilent Green, Crowbar etc..

I still havnt checked out any of those other bands like Agents of Oblivion though.

too bad Acid Bath's bass player died because of a drunk driver.

Yes, Acid Bath was an excellent band. I only own Paegan Terrorism Tactics. Its a shame they ended so soon. I am also a big fan of Goatwhore too. I will have to listen to Agents of Oblivion too, it sounds good.

One of my favorite bands and I enjoy all the other related projects also.

You can tell Sammy does a shitload of the song writing on Crowbar-Odd Fellows Rest. Wicked disk.

\m/(><)\m/

"I have Crowbar's Sonic Excess In Its Purest Form and it is a good album."

Fuck yeah, Sammy plays on that one too.

\m/(><)\m/

Acid Bath are incredible. I haven't seen the double live bootleg DVD though.

I know Agents of Oblivion and Deadboy and the Elephant Man have been mentioned already, but check them out if you liked Acid Bath. They're quite good.

My friend has the DVD and I have seen some of it twice. Those guys are pretty dumb and strange but they make awsome music so it does not matter.

Bleed Me an Ocean and Jezebel are definately stand-out tracks.....but i'd also recommend Dead Girl and Scream of the Butterfly (my favourites of their 'softer' songs) and The Blue and God Machine for heavier stuff. The first album When The Kite String Pops has more of the heavier stuff while Paegan Terrorism Tactics is a little more 'out there'.

Check these out:

Cassie Eats Cockroaches
Paegen Love Song
What Color Is Death
13 Fingers
Tranquilized
The Blue
Toubabo Koomi
Diäb Soulé
God Machine