AcmeBarGig Digital Reverb Processor Public Beta(PC VST)

JohnnyMcFly

May 11, 2009
SmallDRP.png

This is the ABG DRP 1 as in Digital Reverb Processor..blah blah . No cool ground breaking name like the Wonder Girdle or the Danzetic Eucalyptus, but Its a reverb, nothing too different about that either. I did however make a weird sort of addition to the DRP 1(Yeah like thats a surprise, can never leave well enough alone)Anyways, the pre-delay acts luike a normal delay, so you can repeat the pre-delay. This is a little different and I did this because I have something very cool I want to do later to this. But I wanted everyone to get used to having this flexibility first.

Here's your download link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/923791/ABG Digital Reverb 1.rar

Ken, the UI of your plugins are getting better and better but this one is really great! Simple, the controls are crystal clear in what they do - no confusion at all. Sure enough, it's "just" a reverb but some guys manage to make even the simplest things look like some NASA super computer.

Downloaded just now, I'll see if I incorporate it in some of my signal chains =) Hope I remember to try it tonight! Thanks a big bunch.

You're welcome Erk...The GUI was done by Amit Talwar..Amit is also a developer and has contributed code to the New Cab Enhancer 2.0..
KM

Doesn't work here. Never saw anything like this before. Crashed Nuendo 3 and started to pop up like 10 error reports consecutively every half second.

I was working on a 24b/48 with a cpu usage of less than 40%. Windows Vista 32b

Is it available for Mac anyway? I may try in a couple of Protools

Hey ELGATO...
No mac version, and yes there was a problem with all Steinberg apps, I will have a new version soon..
KM

Ken, the UI of your plugins are getting better and better but this one is really great! Simple, the controls are crystal clear in what they do - no confusion at all. Sure enough, it's "just" a reverb but some guys manage to make even the simplest things look like some NASA super computer.

Agreed, except for the fact that 'stereo width' adjusts room size, and 'room size' adjusts stereo width. Whoops ;p

LOL...You guys should know by now that when I release a sim, I always do something screwey...Heck look at the "MATER" volume of redshift..
km