acoustic 'thrax

MichiMikey

Apr 23, 2003
Acoustic thrax...
I remember a link to a radio station gig where the fellas played antisocial and , I think - safe home, acoustically in the studio. Anyone know where I can find that? And, BTW, I bought a used copy of Volume 8 off Ebay from a dude named Funkyniblets/ Frank Killian, I never received my merchandise and guess I am SOL, buyers beware my fellow 'thraxians.

Oh yeah, does the Chief kick ass on drums on WCFYA or what? That dude is an octupus!

Be good, MichiMikey

report the guy to ebay give him a bad rating.
if you used a credit card your company will give you your money back as you did not get what you paid for.
keep emailing him and ask him where the hell your CD is...!!!!!!

max said:
report the guy to ebay give him a bad rating.
if you used a credit card your company will give you your money back as you did not get what you paid for.
keep emailing him and ask him where the hell your CD is...!!!!!!
Yeah , I've tried all of that, he's a real ass, giving me the big run around,lots of excuses...blah,blah,...he'll get his.

I got screwed twice on eBay. Once I did not receive a copy of Killingculture's first and only self-titled debut, produced by Scott. I can't remember the other. I purchased both of them later.

I just had some guy who took a month to send me my shit after I paid with Paypal, and he had to refund money from one auction because he was "out of stock" of the item I won. I am not sure if that warrants negative or neutral feedback for that one item. I had to email him once to remind him about my shit.