Acoustica and Fruity Loops

CliffBurton

Nov 12, 2005
Ontario
Okay...I jsut got Acoustica Mixcraft 2.0 for Recording some riffs and mixing and shit. I want to be able to add some decent sounding synth and some Drums, because all I got now are some Midi shit I made up.

2 of my freinds are really good with Fruity Loops, but they aren't online and I want to know soon, because untill I find an acoustica Crack i got 7 dyas left of it, and like 45 minuts of material to be recroded :)

So....
1) Can anyone tell me if i can save Fruity loops as WAV or MP3 to add into acoustica
2) Can anyone point me in the direction of Fruity Loops/Acoustica Cracks :)

Both are pish. Get cubase with Alturia Mini Moog (Cheers yanko, i owe you big for that), and drumkit from hell superior :)

Fruity Loops with Edirol's Orchestral vst plugin is fucking bad ass though. I get amazing sounds out of that, and i'm not going to learn cubase until I start recording, so for now Fruity loops is great for messing around and coming up with stuff but imo it seems like it's for techno or hip-hop stuff, which is totally uber-gay.

well....Acoustica i just got because its simple and I got friends who have it who can help me out a bit.

Fruity lops im told is very simple, and it comes out with decent sounding synth effects.

What I am doing is recording my wn Guitar and bass, with a computer mic placed in fornt of my amp, and adding synth like Harps, Strings, Violins and the sorts. The Midi is shiitttyy sounding, and for drums all I need is a basic Rock beat...double bass is fun though :)

DarkStEaLtH233 said:
Fruity Loops with Edirol's Orchestral vst plugin

I hate Edirol Orchestral HQ. Sounds mighty fake. Get a hold of East West Symphonic Orchestra GOLD, or MOTU Symphonic instrument :D

It's very useful if you are composing.

Don't know how to explain it in English very well, but the thing is that you have the stuff divided in tracks, but also in 'parts' ( chorus, bridge, intro, etc ). You click on the drums of the intro and they start looping ( the drums ), then you click on the guitar of another part, and both the guitar and drum start looping. This way you can work much better with the structure of the song. You can also tell the the bitch to play X part 3 times and just after that play Y another 3 times, it's cool to jam over it.

You can also convert clips into MP3, to avoid consuming CPU pow4h.

I hope you understand something. :p