acsoutic tribute for "DIMEBAG".......please listen...!!!

waz416

May 4, 2004
Recorded a acosuitc track.............had a cool riff in mind....so thought I make it intoa song........plus the lyrics are koindda inspired by what happend today....Dime's demise.....!!!!.....the Vox are not the best.....quiet Whinny I beleive......hahaha.......I might change them......alos teh Vox were recorded with my cheapo 2$ mic.....hahaha......anywayz..........haev a go and let me know waht u think duders.......!!!!........PEAC EOUT

"SO Slow"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/thewazmusic.htm

Heh, I was definately not expecting what I ended up hearing. That's damn good, man, straight up. I actually do like the recording quality, it's really roomy and bright. A bit of advice... work out your falsetto some for that one high note rather than trying to hit it in full voice. Little soft-voice high notes are always cool. Makes the girls get all... erm... "moisturized". :lol:

Otherwise, it's real good, no joke.

The Grimace said:
Heh, I was definately not expecting what I ended up hearing. That's damn good, man, straight up. I actually do like the recording quality, it's really roomy and bright. A bit of advice... work out your falsetto some for that one high note rather than trying to hit it in full voice. Little soft-voice high notes are always cool. Makes the girls get all... erm... "moisturized". :lol:

Otherwise, it's real good, no joke.

Thanx alot man.......really glad u liekd it.makes all teh effort worth it......so keep listnin ppl its not that bad...hahaha.......PEAC EOUT